58

Chapter 58

◇ All in a hurry to tear white faces ◇

"The director of the coal farm, Director Liu, and three of Liu's nephews may look for you in the near future, if they are looking for you, tell me directly."

"Tomorrow I will start adding people one by one." Mo Hui Shore said.

"Okay, all right." Add people one by one, and the old businessmen will listen to Mo to return to the shore.

After saying that, the old merchant hurriedly took the people down to work, the rumbling excavator began to operate, and the miners were very serious with excitement.

There was an episode in the middle, the lighting fixtures purchased by the old merchant arrived, and everyone was stunned without taking a look at the hot work that was still humming.

Because Mo drove hard to the shore, the old merchant ran back to the store by himself and drove his own loading and unloading truck to pull the lamps into the restricted area.

The lamp is very exquisite and beautiful, but also has both practicality and ease of installation, the two only need one to hold the other to find the ground to place the lamp, and then press the switch under the lamp to complete the installation.

The lampshade, which was originally closed like a flower petal, will immediately bloom to a huge width of nearly one meter, forming a crystal clear posture like a jellyfish.

And the light is a hundred times brighter than the ordinary lamp is the same as the brightness of the mining lamp used in the coal field, a hair strand on the ground is illuminated clearly, and it is beautiful when viewed from afar, the price of a two hundred and one star coins, it can be said that the old merchant bought this lamp is worth it.

The column body will also automatically extend upward to a height of five meters, and at the same time, the bottom will automatically extend into the soil, find a good angle to fix it, and there is almost no difficulty in installation.

The two quickly installed all ten headlights, four on each side of the long road entering the restricted area, and eight lights zigzagged forward with each other, like a huge giant jellyfish fluttering in the air with the wind, emitting white light, and there seemed to be stars twinkling in the light, and the darkness was beautiful.

After installing eight lights, this forbidden area full of poison clusters has a special flavor, like a romantic style in a wild world, but if this strain cluster is all replaced with locust trees, it must be even more beautiful.

Such a high-tech technology with great aesthetics is made by humans, how to protect the environment at will, and the simple thing of cherishing green plants cannot be done.

It seemed that he thought of the scene of green plants shining in the light in the future, and there seemed to be vast stars in his eyes.

Mo Hui's eyes flickered, and the old merchant was self-satisfied: "Why is my lamp good?"

Mo Hui'an nodded sincerely: "It's good." He transferred the money of ten lamps to the old merchant on the spot, and the old merchant was even more happy, seeing his appearance, Mo Hui shore guessed that he had eaten kickbacks in the middle.

Knowing that he couldn't hide anything, the old merchant coughed twice, and asked both expectantly and nervously: "You don't mind, do you?"

Mo Hui looked at him carefully, and finally his gaze fell on the old merchant's lap. The old merchant's little hand was tightly clenching on the trouser leg, and he twisted it from time to time.