112

Chapter 112

◇ The peaches are ripe ◇

Well, he will witness the strength and stubbornness of mankind before its demise. This time he sincerely looked forward to it.

The staff in the garden, the students and tourists escort saw him come out, and Mo returned to the shore to signal them not to come over and do their own thing.

The sunlight here shines on people's faces, and the flickering light and darkness seem to dispel the gloom in the room, and people greet the owner one after another.

"Don't take a nap and rest, how did this come out..."

"Just now, we were still thinking about whether to call you, that we happen to have something to do..."

Mau Yaoyang and Lin Prison and the chief and deputy captains of the three district guards got together and didn't know what they were talking about, and when they saw Mo Hui'an, they were about to say something at this time, but they were silenced after suddenly seeing the man with the iconic emerald green eyes on the other side of the video, and the words behind seemed to be squeezed out from between their teeth, and gradually disappeared, "And you... Consult...... Measure?! "

Lan family master!!

Mo returned to the shore, "Discuss what?" Seeing

the majestic green eyes in the video, they wanted to look over, because the previous discussion both of them were still a little serious.

"You're busy! You're busy first! The four people retreated sharply, their faces changed from red to white, and the red, red and white were shocked.

Although they didn't do anything wrong, even if the Lan family master didn't seem to be an unkind person, and even sometimes he was gentle, he was definitely a good leader for the people, but this couldn't stand up to seeing that the boss should avoid like a flood and avoid the flow of beasts.

The old merchant saw that something was wrong with the four people, waiting for Mo to return to the shore and leave and quietly asked what was wrong, causing the four people to stare in shock. It's still not an interstellar person, and the Lan family master doesn't recognize it!

The four people looked at Lao Shang in amazement, "Didn't you know when the owner and the Lan family owner were videos before?"

The old merchant was puzzled, "You know, I have seen the garden owner communicate with that person a few times, but that person is the Lan family master?" He didn't see the Lan family master, he really didn't know that this green-haired and green-eyed person was the famous Lan family master.

!!

So the old merchant was also shocked.

Three or four people over there quarreled in amazement over this.

Lin Prison touched the handle of his umbrella was really a little surprised, the Lan family owner is really close to the garden owner. The private communication was actually given, and the one in the military intelligence department did not have this personal communication, only a public communication number, or a kind of communication number that was constantly monitored, and if you said a word wrong, you had to lose your official position.

The voice over there was still a little noisy after walking for a while, and Lanqing in the video could see the scene outside, and swept the direction where the sound was made, and he guessed, "Mau Yaoyang? Hell? Mo walked a little slowly back to the shore, and after a while he seemed bored to guess, "The other two are the chief and deputy captains of the escort team that went to the third district?"