54

Chapter 54

◇ Interstellar Prison Lifetime Tour ◇

Regulations: "I want to report, I want to report!" I want to report the real people behind it. The

anchor charter is suspected of repeatedly swiping votes and using fans to suppress multiple anchors at the same time, resulting in the other party's live broadcast being banned, resulting in bad behavior that ruins the anchor's career, the platform is now permanently banning the live broadcast room of the anchor charter, and canceling the platform's personal account The serious punishment I hope everyone will take it as a warning.

Because of this incident, the platform realized the loopholes in the previous review, and now has formulated new rules to ensure the fairness and impartiality of the platform, interested parties can go to the official announcement to check the specific details.

At the same time, Comet Platform also announced the official abdication of the chairman of Comet Group, and the young heir of the group officially inherited the previous position of group chairman.

The review rules are formulated by the current chairman.

As soon as the two news were issued, everyone couldn't help but cheer, it was long overdue! The previous rules were too sloppy, so the charter was issued, and even the review rules that had lasted for many years had been changed, and it seemed that the Comet Group was really different.

Netizens are leaving messages.

[Hope Comet Group is getting better and better.]

【I hope that Comet Group is really fair and just.】

【I hope Comet Group goes further with our anchors.】 】

......

And at this time, the interstellar prison in District 10.

The prison guards brought the charter from the small room to the office of the warden.

Two prison guards retreated.

"What have I done to me? If you are a citizen of District 10 for no reason, I can go to the government and accuse you of abuse of power. "The charter is righteous and righteous.

The charter had been locked up in a small room for a long time, so long that he didn't know how long he had been locked up in it, but he knew that it must have been more than a week.

That day, he was running a live broadcast at home, and then under the gaze of fans in the live broadcast room, he was taken away by the prison guards who violently broke down the door.

It can be said that the other party's behavior has seriously damaged his reputation and reputation, especially now that he is in flames, it can be said that the entire interstellar is the hottest except for Mo Hui'an.

In just two days, he got nearly 50,000 at a rate of 20,000 star coins a day, and he was already able to pay back the money of the B-grade boss, which was completely beyond his expectations, and the money in the background was still rising sharply when he was arrested.

There is no problem with the money added up to at least five or six hundred thousand during this period, and who will pay him back for this part of the loss.

And if he didn't take it away, with the wave of dividends of Mo Hui'an, as long as Mo Hui'an has been red, he can always eat Mo Hui's dividends. He can successfully earn enough millions in a year, buy a house in the center of the tenth district, and then have enough money to storm into the fifth district and become the anchor of the fifth district.