7

Chapter 7

◇ Bad luck

is not too bad - extended mission

Late at night, a terrifying bang sound came from the rear of the coal mine plant. The miner, who was lazy to squint for a while, was startled, and then listened to the banging sound that was still ringing, and the terrible sound of clothes rubbing against some kind of object.

The miner immediately jumped up from the ground and looked in the direction of the forbidden area with a panicked and curious expression.

Stand on your legs.

He faintly saw a drifting white shadow through the gap in the sporadic railing, and after the white shadow was seen, his dark eyes refracted the faint white light.

The miner's legs trembled so much that he almost fainted immediately, and then let out an earth-shattering wail.

"Ghosts... Ghost!

Mo returned to the shore and looked in the distant direction of the scream, but he only saw a figure that seemed to flee in a hurry.

Ghost?

At this time, the breeze hit, and Mo Hui heard the sound and looked around him.

He couldn't help but squint, where did the ghost come from.

They have all entered the interstellar era, why are they still engaged in this feudal superstition?

......

Suddenly!

Mo returned to the shore and looked at the white light on his body.

Wait a minute!

His body froze, and I went! This man just wouldn't be talking about him, would he?!

Then that night, there were rumors among the workers in the entire mining area that there were ghosts of the virus strains, and on the 18th day the next day, the legend of the black mountain mining area appeared in the refined virus cluster.

As a result, the entire mining area and the entire eighteenth district began to panic.

And the man who caused a series of bizarre events is struggling to forge a way forward in the strains.

Entering the middle of the strain was harder than he thought, and even harder.

At the beginning, Mo Hui Shore carried a chicken blood in his heart, intending and thinking that he would wear strong armor like Joan of Arc, step on the thorny corpse all the way to the central area of the poison plant, and then he could perfectly build his beautiful and harmonious future construction base as soon as possible.

However.

When the huge armor alarmed the sleeping poison cluster, the terrifying dry poison bush quickly wrapped around this big iron guy like a living thorn.

Then it slowly tightens like a python, spinning round and round.

Then, a few hours earlier, the hard robotic armor had quickly wrapped around his eyes into a bundle of finger-thick scrap iron.

The destructive power is simply terrifying!

Mo's back was a little chilly when he returned to the shore.

At this time, Mo Hui Ashore really realized what a terrible species he was now in, and what a terrible decision he had made.

If he hadn't been witty and didn't go into battle himself, he would be the one on the ground with that long strip of scrap iron the thickness of his thumb!