3

Chapter 3

◇ Lottery cheating

Tipping the anchor back is not a hundred interstellar coins.

After uploading the video after getting along with the seed 'vein' the next day.

The seed seemed to have finally been called out by Mo Hui'an's deep affection, and under the guidance of spiritual power, that faint consciousness became bigger and bigger and stronger in Mo Hui'an's brain.

It can't wait to come out.

The filaments of spiritual power became softer, and the more kindness was exuded when wrapped around the shoots.

He was so focused, like every capable person, it seemed that all enthusiasm was given to the bare flower pot in front of him, and then everyone in the live broadcast room saw a shocking scene later.

Sprouted, and the seed sprouted right in front of them!

A young and delicate, incomparably loving bud is like a small hand, and the delicate head slowly opens up the soft soil. Just listening to a slight click, that little hand pulled away the soil that was in the way, and slowly emerged in front of everyone!

Netizens couldn't believe it.

The scammer anchor actually let the seeds germinate!!

The moment the shoots burst out of the spit out, everyone seemed to hear a long sigh from the shoots. The delicate shoots shake the delicate bud leaves, and then slowly stretch. Just like his master, his lazy face seemed to lament the bare home.

This barren house is too poor, and the soil is too poor.

The young shoots shook their bodies, and no one spoke in the live broadcast room, as if there was no one.

Mo returned to the shore to withdraw his spiritual power.

The faint shoot, his fingertips lightly on it, in front of the monitor everyone's breath at the same time held it, concentrating as if to see the subtle movement, every point of contact with the seedling, the reaction of the seedling is not spared.

When that branch trembled for a moment, almost everyone quickly made a sound that was almost joyful and weeping, alive, really alive!

Everyone forgot about the previous suspicions of the anchor.

Everyone was in amazement.

What a beautiful life, they actually witnessed the birth of such a beautiful life!

A miracle is a miracle, this is the birth of a miracle, a miracle that is young and needs care!

Yes! They actually saw it with their own eyes! I saw the HD picture of young shoots breaking through the ground!!

Everyone was so excited.

The comment area was brushed, and the platform sensed that the heat on this side had led to a wave of traffic.

At this moment, a sound of rewarding sounded in time on the backstage barrage.

The 'hard-working C-level ability' rewarded the anchor back is not a hundred interstellar coins.

The tinkling sound is the most pleasant music that reminds people.

Then everyone woke up like a dream, and the next tips were all scattered on the screen like snowflakes, almost covering the screen.

After the rewards, none of them could exceed those with C-level ability. After all, his live broadcast seems to be a little much, but it is just a drop in the ocean.