79

Chapter 79

◇ Robinia seeds are ripe!

Ten years can not return to the shore can be completed!

"Don't be in a hurry to rejoice, the faction of the demon family will definitely obstruct it, this matter is not so easy to handle."

Grandfather Maoyao Yang sighed.

Yes, not to say that it is obstructed from it, I am afraid that it will be desperately obstructed. This 'Mohui Shore Threat Theory', which is prevalent in the regime and business circles, is passed down from family to family. In addition to the position, I am afraid that there is also the old thing that Mo returned to the shore and the Comet Group before pitting his demon family, and it is strange that the new hatred and old hatred add up and the demon family does not work hard.

And because of the 'Mo Hui Shore Threat Theory', in the fierce political competition between the Lan family and the Zhao family before, the Zhao family said that Mo Hui'an was a faction of the Lan family, and fiercely won back a game, causing many families that originally belonged to the Yilan family to turn against the Zhao family.

The deadliest thing is that these families are also powerful business families that account for nearly 30% of the total market, and in this fierce competition, one percent of the probability will determine the winner or loser.

This 30 percent shows its importance.

Grandfather Maoyao Yang hated the demon family who had persecuted his family, and he was worried that the demon family would harm more innocent lives by the next three abusive methods, but he was as sure that he could win over the wavering nearly 20% of the central government again and help the rational Lan family.

"While persuading, we should also take precautions to prevent the dog from jumping off the wall."

When both the political and business circles fail, it will not be shocking to make any moves. It is very likely that the demon family will use coercion, threat of force, power hegemony and other dirty means against these families.

Grandfather Mau Yao Yang immediately responded and went down to inform all the families to prepare for war, and lead the army belonging to the Lan family to enter a state of war readiness, and they had another hard battle to fight.

The wind in the first district is also getting colder and more chilling, and the regime's verbal swords are finally becoming more substantive in the increasingly acute disputes.

Grandfather Maoyao Yang held his waist and performed a maximum etiquette to Lanqing before leaving, the demon family is a grubs that eat human flesh and blood, and if the worms are not eliminated, the society is uneasy, the people are uneasy, and the reform of the policy of benefiting the people cannot be implemented.

He is duty-bound to be the pawn of this horse pawn and the vanguard of all kinds of evils, and share the worries of adults.

He now goes to contact all the factories.

Mo Hui Shore sent the sample to the hands of the factory, and did a comprehensive test for its edibility, the utility of the able, etc., and the results should be available now.

The result is the same as Mo Hui'an said, it is edible and can be eaten raw and soaked in water or even added to meat, and its utility value is even higher than that of making nutrient solution.

But the benefits of making a nutrient solution will obviously be much greater, so far all factories have agreed to the agreement to purchase locust flowers, in the end, as long as there is no conflict with their interests, they do not care.