132

Chapter 132

◇ Just arrived in District 18 to 'commit a crime' maliciously harming green plants?

"Whoever let him grow such expensive things on the side of the road deserves to be destroyed!" What's the matter with me!

On

the way to the eighteenth district, the two starcars drove madly towards the boundary line of the eighteenth district as if they didn't care whether they couldn't see the road at all. The originally cool front of the car has turned gray, and it is completely impossible to see its original appearance, and the sunken lights and shabby-colored paint seem to escape from the garbage heap.

But with its internal high performance, only one-tenth slower than a starship, the speed seems completely disproportionate to the high endurance.

The people inside looked dark and even, like natives of the 16th to 18th districts, but the tall, strong bodies were the complete opposite.

The skin color seems to have been sprayed with a special color.

But when the front of the car crossed the eighteenth district, the hideous people in the car seemed to finally let out a heavy breath and get rid of the pursuing soldiers in the first district.

His face became more fierce, and his hatred deepened.

Looking back at the direction of the next district, the first one gritted his teeth and said, "Lan family! Even if my family dies, I will drag you completely into the water!" Your Lan family is ruthless, so don't blame me for being unrighteous!

The group escaped from the Demon family, and his six cronies.

But the demon family budgeted early in the morning to have today, and had already prepared four retreats, although all three meanings were revealed to the Lan family by the thieves of the demon family, Li Daitao was stiff in the morning, and he had long been out of the first district, disguised as a person from the sixteenth district, hiding in the sixteenth district, but he avoided the trouble.

After days of rushing, he didn't even take a break, and as soon as he stepped on the accelerator, he ordered the two cars to drive in the direction of the garden in the eighteenth district.

At the same time, private starships to District 18 were also docked in the port of District 18.

After the door of the Lan family and the medical research institute opened, they slowly walked down the stairs and landed their feet on the land of the eighteenth district.

As soon as the group landed, they were obviously shocked by the fairytale port design in front of them.

I can't say it for a long time.

Dazzling colors, dazzling and cute cartoon species, joyful sounds everywhere, the road to the port is like a dazzling rainbow, and the colorful ones are almost shaky.

And what's going on in this noisy environment, this is not a place to do research.

An otherwise serious port has created such a noisy and childish atmosphere, "so it can be seen that the 18th district is not a climate." The great gardener of the eighteenth district is no more than Erle, after all, he is just a child.

The group that

frightened the port couldn't help but nod repeatedly, "I heard that the medical equipment in the eighteenth district is very poor, and they can build the port with such a childlike attitude, and the future medical school is afraid that it will only be at such a pediatric level."