152

Chapter 152

◇ Three bases planned for environmental protection science and technology park ◇

Then Zhang Chen walked away happily holding the thing after learning that the cactus was not a strange thing, forgetting quickly, and once again immersed in the cute appearance of the cactus and unable to extricate himself.

The name is out!

In a rush, the discussion about the previous relocation and the closure of the passage in the 18th district was all abandoned.

【Cattail, water hyacinth, duckweed, reed, canna.

【Five types! 】 True five!

【Just listen to the name.】

【Who doesn't want to have this pot of green plants that can purify sewage by themselves!】 Especially it's so cute!

"Forgetfulness is really big." The old merchant sighed.

"By the way, what about Mau Yaoyang?" I don't know when it started, Mau Yaoyang and No. 23 were almost silent in the garden, occasionally seeing the two, the two of them also seemed to be avoiding suspicion in a hurry.

"What can be avoided?" The old merchant wondered.

Moreover, in these several garden operations, the first district guard was also in a marginal state, and there was almost no participation, which made the old merchant even more puzzled.

Sometimes the old merchant went to find the two, and both of them hurriedly chatted a few words and left.

Mo Hui glanced at him, "He went on duty."

"You go to them again in two days, and they will have time to make small talk." He blamed the two for their abnormality at work, saying: "The two have been too busy lately, it's time to rest."

Because it was what he said, the old merchant did not doubt it.

Then I really thought that the two were busy with work.

"Don't tell Lao Shang yet?" Lin Guo didn't know where it came from, holding a cute fairy ball in his hand, I don't know where it came from. "Now the situation is stable."

"The time has not yet come." He frowned: "Wait for the two of them to talk to Lao Shang."

"Okay." Lin Guo happily brought the fairy ball to him.

Then he said, "I took this plant." Seeing

that he did not refute, he was even happier.

Then he talked about the business schemingly, and the fairy ball was put aside by him.

"The leader of the alliance is quite deep, and now his identity has taken the initiative to burst out after returning to the first district, and he is also the original noble family of the first district."

Speaking of which, the experience of the Lian family is very similar to the experience of the Lin family in Lin Prison itself, so Lin Prison knows about the disappeared Lian family, but he did not expect that the leader of the alliance is a member of the Lian family.

Even the skeleton experience is very similar to Lin Prison, but the second half of their lives are not the same.

The two rebelled against fate at the same time, one with the help of nobles, and the other always survived in the filth and mud.

Mo returned to the shore and raised his eyes, and Lin Jiao's face was as flat as water.

"The Lan family is silent, the Lian family has returned with a strong posture, and now all the nobles in the first district have almost no momentum to resist, and it is already an established fact that the leader of the alliance has become the head of the first district, replacing the former Lan family as the lord of the interstellar."

"You know his identity, which is why you spared no effort to help the Alliance deploy in various interstellar areas and help the Alliance become the Lord of the Stars?"

If in the past, Lin Guo must have been unwilling to encounter Lian Skeleton who was diametrically opposed to his fate, but now he is only calm and calm.

That's what he wants to know the most, and for some reason he stubbornly wants to know this.

Mo returned to the shore but replied: "I don't know."

Lin Prison breathed a sigh of relief.

He said to Mo Hui Shore: "Thank you." Even if he deceived him, he was deeply grateful for this answer.

In fact, Mo Hui'an really didn't know when he chose Lian Skeleton, and he knew Lian Skeleton's identity before that time.

So Mo Hui Shore seemed to see through Lin Prison's thoughts: "I didn't lie to you, I really don't know." It

was a surprise to have a former aristocrat like Lian Skeleton, who ran through the minds of commoners and nobles.

Xi in the original identity of Lian Skull made it difficult to chew in the area, like nibbling bread, it was easily swallowed by Lian Skeleton, and the side effect was only a little slight indigestion.

Lin Guo picked up the prickly ball on the table.

The prickly ball is full of thorns, but Lin Guo picks the smallest, and the soft ones are still soft and cute, far from the thorns when they grow up.

Lin Guo still wanted to say something, but Zhang Chen walked in at this time, and his figure was a little awkward.

And he obviously looked a little embarrassed when he walked in.

Lin Guo shut up, wondering what had happened.

"How did you hug the cactus?" Mo Hui's gaze also shifted from Lin Jiao's body to Zhang Chen, who was frowning.

He looked like he was crying with a face and kind of wanted to cry.

"Nope." He flinched before he could hug.

Zhang Chen really wanted to cry, he complained, while revealing the fingers that had been hidden behind him. The fingers are full of fine and dense thorns, like a small hedgehog, as is the other hand.

Mo smiled when he saw it.

Looking at the other hand is even more smiling.

Lin Hell: "What's going on?" New chemical and biological weapons? No, physical weapons? He wanted to touch those physical weapons that looked as scary as needles, and Zhang Chen hid back in fright.

Lin Prison: "Someone came to sneak attack?" Lin Guo thought a little violently, thinking that some family dissatisfied with the eighteenth district came to the garden to take revenge on the staff.

It's not like this hasn't happened before.

But now the situation is very good, with the silence of the first district, no one should dare to come to the garden to find trouble now.

"No, no." Seeing Zhang Chen accusingly, he pointed to the fairy ball in Lin Prison's hand and said, "It's it!"

Lin Guo was suddenly stunned.

"Stupid brain? Prickly Ball attacks people? Is the prickly ball alive?

Zhang Chen ignored him and turned to look at Mo Hui Ashore: "Gardener, is this thorn poisonous?" How to take it off? Worried that pulling it out hard would leave a thorn inside, I didn't dare to move. "The point is that they've never seen such a plant!"

And it's also lovely greenery!

The face is cute, but so vicious, it is almost like a poisonous beauty!

"It's really this thing!" Lin Guo was shocked, but then laughed, this little thing really looks like his heart!

Zhang Chen: Mo Hui Shore: Mo Hui Shore: "Just pull it off directly, be careful not to leave any of them behind, these thorns are very small, once they fall and accidentally plunge all into the flesh and skin, it is also enough." "