14

Chapter 14

◇ Conflict on the mine

"What is the use of purifying the

strain cluster." Daliu muttered in his heart, he couldn't eat, drink, or use, let alone

"Brother Shore, I'll tell you a secret." Not long after leaving the store, I encountered a stream that was sneaking around for fear of being seen.

"What a secret." Mo went back to the shore and walked forward, and he followed.

"My eldest brother said that you are a capable person." He said in a low voice.

Mo Hui'an smiled: "Your eldest brother guessed quite accurately."

Now he was stunned: "Brother Shore, you really are."

"Well, otherwise, otherwise how can you make money and survive without work these days." Mo asked rhetorically.

"Then can you purify the soil? Purified water?! He was pleasantly surprised.

"No, neither." Mo returned to the shore and cruelly dispelled his ecstasy.

Da Liu was dumbfounded: "Then what can you do, don't all the capable people do this."

Mo Hui's expression was too calm, making Da Liu begin to wonder if he remembered wrong.

Mo returned to the shore but said confidently: "But I can purify the virus cluster."

Da Liu was shocked: "What is the use of purifying the strain cluster." He muttered in his heart, he couldn't eat, drink, use, sell money, and the government wouldn't give money.

Mo Hui was more confident, and for the first time he pointed to the large area of land in front of him and said: "I will let green plants replant this land, the soil is fertile, everyone does not need to drink cheap nutrient solution, and everyone will live to be eight hundred years old." He

resisted the seed bag with one hand and took out his pocket in the other, his posture was long, and the wind blew through a few brushes of hair between his forehead, telling the future appearance, indescribable affair.

Daliu looked a little stupid behind him with his mouth open.

But at this time, there was a sneer from behind, "Are you dreaming? The

man who came from behind the mine was dressed in a pitch-black miner's uniform, about the same height as the big stream, with a sharp nose and thin cheeks, but his face always had a bit of gloom.

Mo Hui didn't know him, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

Da Liu suddenly recognized this person, and he pointed at the other party: "You are the new relationship!"

Hearing this, the other party's originally gloomy face became even more gloomy, and his eyes looked at Da Liu's eyes gloomy. Originally, he was bored by a bunch of people in this black mountain area to wear small shoes in the open and in secret.

"What are you staring, who is afraid of you!" Daliu was undaunted, and rolled up his sleeves to work.

Grab the relationship of the position!

The other party suddenly turned his gaze to him, "I grabbed your original position."

"Why do you want to come back?" He stepped forward and seemed a little domineering.

He was a little proud, even if he wanted to come back, this position was his.

The big stream is about to call someone over.