105

Chapter 105

◇ Guess what! Keep partying!

Good guys, this is coming again, it seems that the Internet has to carnival from March to June again!

Nine days later, the wind was fair, and nothing major happened in the whole interstellar, and occasionally natural disasters were reported in the far corner of the news panel, which were only 'insignificant' small disasters.

And this little disaster does not affect the mood of the interstellar people who want to be happy at all.

On this day, most of the people squatted in the live broadcast room early in the morning after leaving work, and at this time, compared with the bare branches before, the mountain peach tree was already covered with budding flowers and bones.

But everyone looked intently at the first one among the thousands of flowers.

It seems that he is dragging the 'remnant body' to stay up all night to witness the bloom of the flowers, and its spiritual strength can be described as a first-class foot.

In this regard, the interstellar people only said that they did not feel tired at this time, it was also strange, they were obviously tired to death when they went to work, and now as long as they think of the live broadcast room, their spirits are immediately extremely excited, so that they only feel that they can be like this for three days and three nights and still be full of spirit.

Tired what tired ah, not tired at all, I don't know who can guess the color of the mountain peach blossoms, tonight will be the result md They are going to die of excitement!

Mo Hui Ashore let people post a message that flowers would not bloom in the dark night, but this could not stop the enthusiasm of the interstellar people at all, so they opened their eyes and did not listen.

Everyone chatted in the comment area, only to feel that time passed unusually fast and unusually slowly. It didn't take long for me to talk, and the night passed, and the tension of Slow Jue was nervous.

When the first rays of sunlight appeared on the horizon in the morning, with someone's reminder, everyone followed their eyes to the light, and the golden light penetrated the black foggy sky little by little, and the light turned golden red and finally broke through many difficulties and shone on this land.

People's vision is no longer dark, first red and black and then the garden silver cottage, like a reflection of colorful glass, suddenly the eyes are dazzling, the breeze blows, and then open their eyes to a purple red, thousands of trees shake with the wind, leaves rustle, flowers float all over the sky, occasionally flowers float to the camera as if floating into people's arms, can't help but carefully stretch out their hands to take it, for fear that it will fall to the ground.

It wasn't until the red sea buckthorn flowers and white locust flowers fell on the ground that everyone woke up from the quiet beauty.

Look up again.

"It's beautiful!"

[It's beautiful.

】 [Why didn't I realize that our world is so beautiful before, this is also too beautiful.

The garden workers have also come to the garden one after another, appearing in the camera, making the beautiful scenery instantly more pyrotechnic.

The crowd seemed to be quietly admiring.

After a long silence, someone typed in the comments:

[It's so good, the golden red sun, the silver but dusty house, the purple green plants in front of the windowsill that welcome the sun, people, the endless nature with the fragrance of flowers and fruits, it's so good, it's a beautiful painting of the accustomed to looking at the pitch black and the nasty black blast furnace and coal ash, it's so good.