5

Chapter 5

◇ The soil

of the virus

strain turned out to be the seed of a new species?!

The rest of the people also walked away in shock.

This incident can really be called a miracle in the Black Mountain District, and it is also a strange joke that has not been seen in the 18th District for many years.

The numb people seem to be more stimulated by the private words of this incident.

For example: "Have you heard, a good person over there in Heishan District was smashed stupid, and when he woke up, he didn't think he was a capable person, and he told people everywhere that he had hatched seeds, which can not be cured in the eighteenth district... I heard that it's less than twenty, alas, poor child ..."

Mo Hui looked at the figure of the big stream running away and the back of people exchanging ears, and he suddenly looked at the shop owner behind him: "You just had something to say to me?" The

shop owner didn't expect him to be startled by such a cold action.

But I saw the owner of the store with an expression on what you are talking about, and replied suspiciously: "No." "

......

Mo went back to the shore and left.

The golden seed in the pocket glowed slightly, as if to comfort this heartbroken person who had been hurt by everyone.

The hazy black mist-like sunlight shone overhead, and the hot air inside the furnace floated up into the air, opening huge black clouds, and then slowly dissipated, like a drizzle falling one after another.

There is still a long way to go.

Remembering the shopkeeper's eyes like looking at the goods, everyone had deep-seated distrust.

If he asked the people of District 18 to see the seeds he hatched, maybe he would have thought that he had obtained them through improper channels, right?

Just as he was thinking about it, Mo Hui's body that was suddenly walking froze.

Then he removed his foot and looked down incredulously.

I saw that half of the body of a pitch-black seed was buried in the soil, and the other half was exposed and exuded a black luster.

What luck is this! Hahaha decay to the extreme is prosperous!

He actually stepped on a seed! A seed that is more vigorous than the previous thorn seed!

And almost at the same time, there are hundreds of hatchable plants in my mind.

Edible and high survival rate of a plant with a little risk? Or are plants with high survival rates just used to improve the environment?

The two minds are constantly fighting in the brain, and it is impossible to decide the next seedling species to hatch for a while.

But he had plenty of time to think about it, but he had to solve the problem of soil supply before the seedlings were hatched.

Thirty-six star coins say more, not more, but say less, definitely not less.

Seeds need purified soil, and the price of a pot soil costs thirty stars.

Mo Huian now has no extra money to buy a handful of clean soil that has been purified by the able, and the money from the live broadcast now cannot support the daily water consumption of two pots of plants.