139

Chapter 139

◇ The morning of the ten-year covenant has come ◇

Sumeru, only a few breaths from the appearance of the man, the breath of the whole interstellar is almost scorching.

Some people marvel at this terrible number, and some people sing about it.

It was not yet the early morning of the second day, and the Internet was already full of waves, jammed, and the comments on any platform were rolling like a snowball, rolling bigger and faster.

Only occasionally holding the screen with your hand can you spy on the brief comments forcibly left above.

"I'm afraid this number is the amount that the group of people in the Green Plant Research Institute can't get in a few lifetimes, no wonder you want to make this bet, you have a huge resource warehouse available for mobile!"

"What is the owner doing to announce this number at this critical time, how, is he admitting defeat? Is this actually begging for mercy?

"Normal people will indeed bypass a life on this huge digital contribution."

"What is it to spare a life, whether you can speak, if you can't speak, you can roll, I believe that the owner of the garden, no matter how the owner has made unparalleled contributions over the years, these people who have been saved, I have no brains to support the salvation posture that is completely different from the capital school!"

"Come on, owner, I don't have the brains to support you! For their own benefit! To keep yourself alive!

Lao Shang glanced at the comment again, although there were many people who supported Lao Gan, but they were only this person who supported him, and none of them could believe that he had fulfilled the ten-year covenant.

Under the man's gaze, the old merchant did not believe his lies against his conscience.

Mo Hui Shore couldn't hold his body in the end, so he went to sleep.

The clocks of the government building just coincided, and as soon as the early morning passed, the old businessman changed the name of the live broadcast room to the 18th district of greening in one day, and the total green space rate of the whole district was not less than 20%.

Sure enough, it immediately caused a huge sensation.

Everyone was already excited and did not sleep, even if they went to work tomorrow, they would wait for the decisive battle in the live broadcast room until dawn, every time the news about the garden is like spiritual opium, making people excited and unbearable, as spiritual food seems to be able to beat people's fresh hearts every time, it is simply addictive.

Like a huge atomic bomb thrown into the crowd, a huge mushroom cloud slowly rises in the crowd.

The internet is paralyzed.

After the old businessman was sent out, he trembled, and he couldn't get up when he sat on the chair.

"Fake!"

"Crazy! It's really crazy!

"I'm going crazy with excitement too! Worthy of being the owner! Even if you are sick, you are still so crazy!

"Looking forward to looking forward to it! Looking forward to the crazy owner hitting the face scientific research institute! I'm going to die, I'm just excited to die!

"My heart is pounding, and although I don't want to believe it, what the hell am I expecting!!" Completely sleepless tonight!!

"It is worthy of my immense gratitude to myself for squatting in the live broadcast room at the risk of sudden death tonight, I feel that the owner will do something, and this excitement I will definitely die suddenly tonight!" Absolute sudden death!! Speaking of sudden death but in a very excited tone.