129

Chapter 129

◇ Don't underestimate the power and audacity of the paparazzi ◇

"Owner, do you want the corpse? Sneak it over to you? The other asked tentatively.

"When was the thing?!"

When did the garden develop to such a point?! Silently closing so many districts? Don't these districts want to live?!

On the contrary, these districts do not want to live, but want to live too much.

In the cracks, I try to find my own life, and I will choose to take risks in order to survive.

Lin Prison: "You can imagine how dangerous the situation in other districts is. The

Lan family.

"When?" Lanqing stood up with some headache, subconsciously looked at the corner of the study, the aroma of locust flowers relieved the increasingly anxious brain, but the body froze.

It was empty.

He remembered that he had ordered someone to remove the locust flowers.

He retracted his gaze, and the servant hurriedly said, "It was a week ago."

"Why didn't you say it earlier."

After accusing the servant, he rubbed his forehead and thought about it, it was impossible for the Lan family to monitor the movements of all the families under the control of the Lan family all the time, nor could it be to monitor the movements of the Comet Group all the time.

He asked again: "Have you found out the reason why the Comet Group went to Eighteen?" Lan Qing sometimes felt that he was too sensitive, and he still knew the prestige of the Lan family, and no one would have the courage to resist the Lan family.

Especially now in the confrontation with the Zhao family, the Lan family is completely in a general trend, and no one will rebel against the Lan family.

The servant said: "It is said that I went to the interstellar prison to buy two people who were placed in the forest prison warden earlier." "

Forest hell? This personal name made Lanqing's sensitive nerves beat again.

Lin Hell is a dog kept outside by the Lan family, and this dog naturally has no courage to resist the Lan family. At that time, the Lan family was very open, and only Lin Guo was left with his life, and specially allowed him to still be active in politics.

Lin Heo was very grateful to Dade at that time.

The Lan family has never taken Lin Prison to heart, and it is also a person who sells the entire family for his own life, what else can he rely on besides the Lan family?

It can be said that without the Lan family as a dependency, Lin Guo has long been a dead dog thrown in a ditch.

Fortunately, Lin Prison has also been extremely low-key over the years, and no one knows that he is from the Lan family. Only occasionally when doing things for the Lan family, he will borrow the power of the Lan family, which is very reassuring.

Moreover, even if this dog died, it would not hurt the Lan family, and it would not arouse the suspicion of other district governments about the special attention of the eighteenth district.

This is also the reason why when Lin Prison made an application, the Lan family would not hesitate to agree to the other party to settle in the eighteenth district.

Lan Qing's beating nerves slowed: "Except for Lin Prison, the people of the comet have not contacted anyone else?" Haven't been anywhere else to meet anyone? Especially if there is no contact on the garden side?