57

Chapter 57

◇ High order for soil purification ◇

Kindness is not stupidity, and only by doing what you can in the chaos can you save more people

As

soon as he returned to the restricted area, Mo returned to the shore and opened the live broadcast room first and placed the camera in the Robinia forest. Look at the live broadcast room, the inside is already crowded.

[Why did the anchor just start the live broadcast, it's been a whole day. ]

[Anchor, is this on?] Is it on?

[The anchor has finally returned to the 18th district? Why is the anchor so slow, is it only a day to get to the eighteenth district, is the eighteenth district so far away, it takes a day, I thought it only took two hours.

[Anchor, the yellow cauliflower I'm waiting for you to start broadcasting is cold, call friends to come, what about the friends below me who are waiting hard?! ]

[The anchor is on, the anchor is on, finally on, I finally squeezed in, the live broadcast room is too crowded, I actually knew for the first time that the live broadcast room has a full line of this statement, isn't it only the first line of news that has this statement, the live broadcast is powerful.

[I also squeezed for half a day to change several lines before coming in, the anchor is indeed crowded here, in other words, how many people are waiting for the anchor to start broadcasting, there will be no smaller 10 million. ]

[The chest is going to be squeezed out, what 10 million, upstairs drunk or what, 10 million can have this card, the anchor is now a person who is popular all over the stars, at least 100 million ah brother. ]

[Upstairs you wake up, I feel that there is more than 100 million, it takes at least 200 million people to squeeze into this, the 100 million views of the first-line news daily online are not so crowded, hey, my pants are squeezed out, don't squeeze the back! ] 】

......

People who are crowded with comments on the screen can't see the content on the screen at all, and it seems that the whole scene of a large congestion crowding the morning subway rush hour can squeeze a large area with screams.

Mo can feel the congestion inside through the camera when he returns to the shore.

This is Mo Hui's first cross-district live broadcast after announcing the cross-regional privilege, and Comet Group is also the first time that he has opened a separate cross-regional live broadcast room for individuals.

So now the technicians in the background of the Comet Group are frantically debugging and correcting in the scolding of netizens.

People from eighteen districts met for the first time in the live broadcast room, communicating with each other together, you scold in your way, I scold in my way, all kinds of strange spitting, because although the novelty live broadcast room is crowded, the overall look is harmonious.

This correction was repaired for half an hour, and the people in the live broadcast room also squeezed desperately for half an hour, and finally all the lines were completely opened, and the number of people in the channel was widened, and a few new lines were added, and the picture of the live broadcast room became clear.