93

Chapter 93

◇ Those with ability settle in the 18th district ◇

The beginning of the qualitative change in

the 18th district.

It was about to get dark, and diligent prison guards had arrived in the garden from the location of the 18th District Prison. More than three months have passed, and the eighteenth district interstellar prison has completed one-tenth of the time.

But the guards' rooms have been built, so they no longer have to live in rudimentary tents in the garden.

There was really no work in the eighteenth district, so Lin Prison only arranged two prison guards to guard the prison where the construction started, and the others continued to go to the garden to help.

Two days after the announcement of recruitment for the 10th district, which caused an uproar in the industry, prison guards volunteered to check the situation. In the past two days, this incident has been a sensation, but outside the garden, it is very deserted, and no capable person from the ten districts has come.

The guards feared that he would be disappointed again, so they volunteered.

The prison guards drank free nutritious sea buckthorn juice and then scattered in a swarm. The sweet and sour taste soothes the heart with the morning sun, and you will not get tired of drinking it many times, and it is ironed very much.

I kind of hope that the prison will not be completed, and those who don't come here really don't know the good of District 18.

The prison guard's eyes were empty, but after a while, his mind had wandered away, and it seemed that he could not extricate himself from the taste of sea buckthorn juice. His eyes became more and more expressionless, why did the people in these ten districts have such no vision, why hasn't anyone come to the gardener's great intention to rescue them?

The eyes of the natives of District 18, who were waiting outside the door, were a little afraid when they swept past the prison guards, and many people had just woken up, and Yu Guang saw the black prison guard's uniform in the corner of his eye and then lay back in his bunk again.

As long as the guards stay here, they can sleep for as long as they want.

Just looking at the appearance, the appearance of the prison guards under Lin Prison is definitely not worse than that of the tall and long-legged guards, but this temperament and the fierce escort are like the shadow side under the sun, dense and cold, and the eyes make people feel cold.

At a glance, the prison guards with the temperament of interrogators seem to be torture instruments that use clubs and knives and guns on people at any time, and it is no wonder that the big guys are afraid of them.

And every time the forest prison came, the effect was even worse, his surroundings seemed to enter another space, and the entire garden seemed to enter ghost time, and it took a long time to return to its usual atmosphere.

Suddenly, a person came from afar, the prison guard squinted, it was only a small point at first, and when he got closer and saw the person's face, the prison guard's body suddenly straightened.

Thin like a skeleton, tall, with a disgusted face, but he couldn't stop the face that was one degree white lower.

This person is not from the eighteenth district!

The prison guard hid his joy and waited quietly for the man to approach.

The person got closer and closer, and the white face was like a white lantern in a pitch-black lantern, shaking.