40

Chapter 40

◇ Carnival Fragments ◇

The thirteenth district, which

had been blocked by the signal, also restored the signal at the same time.

"Not quity?"

"Well, places like the tenth district have already been calculated, and the government below the tenth district is almost an empty shell with a prestige, that is, a discerning person knows that the inside is very empty." Mau Yao Yang's throat itched again.

"So everyone began to find ways to save themselves, especially the prison in the government project, which has been repeatedly requested by multiple families to remove the existence, and many appropriations have stopped, and they are almost unable to hold on."

But in any case, the interstellar prison cannot be canceled, those fat-headed and big-eared people do not know the consequences, only think about themselves, and do not think about how the society will collapse after the order is out of control, let alone care about the life and death of ordinary people who have no ability to protect themselves.

There is even a fierce absolute theory of "removing the same while retaining" in the center of the first district, and the alien is the incapable, and the same is the capable. High-level families have their own guards, so these people don't care about the world after there is no order at all.

On the contrary, they agree with the absolute order of the strong, and under the banner of 'saving resources and making human beings survive longer', they promote this inhumane theory everywhere, which is simply inhumane.

This group of people has been foreshadowed by successive disasters, and in order to survive themselves, they want to occupy resources in an upright manner, and they are completely crazy.

What's worse is that most of these people hold real power, and although they are supposed to 'survive', the interstellar prison is still struggling.

This is where the money for buying a house comes from, charging 'rent' and 'staying' people who have no money to buy a house in District 10 to live for a few days.

Seeing Lan Qing's face, afraid that he would feel bad to expose and stop it, Mau Yaoyang hurriedly added: "But the prisons are all about moral problems and are very bad, and after repeated verification, they will sell to other people's houses and make other people's money!" Definitely won't 'sell' the wrong person! Moreover, it is not our people who sell houses, but prisoners in prison who want to repent!

Otherwise, even if the interstellar prison survives, it will have no meaning.

"This anchor is most likely a person of bad moral character." "Just don't worry!."

"It can also improve people's character to a certain extent and make society better, which is a very powerful means at this stage."

Lanqing Fu Forehead, this is getting more and more outrageous.

......

Strictly speaking, a game beyond the scope of one's own code of conduct and accusations is already a foul and out.

Mau Yao Yang looked at him with a shining expectation, and Lanqing waved his hand to let him back aside, but this was not within his remit, and he didn't bother to care. Knowing that he would not report the matter to the review charter, and the internal negotiation officer would not side with those people, Maoyao Yang rolled down by himself.

As the door closed, Lan Qing's face slowly became solemn, as if it could drip water.

Such a thing, as the Lan family as the core family of the first district, never knew that someone above was hiding from the Lan family, who was hiding from the Lan family, and what was the purpose of that person.