9

Chapter 9

◇ The road to upgrade (with repair)

Looking at the notice of being executed on the communication, the man bent down and slowly stood up, and then turned off the communication equipment with an expressionless face.

"It's not the perfect time yet."

What do you mean.

Everyone looked at this beautiful plant but was puzzled.

Mo Hui'an smiled but explained: "It only takes half a month for Huang Jingzi to grow to the length of a forearm. Flowering occurs from April to June and bears fruit in August. Everyone

seems to understand what blossoms and what fruits, so?

"In three months, you will be able to see the beautiful flowers of the yellow wattle."

Blossoms!

Now people understand at once.

I like green the most: "It is rumored that the terrestrial plant Green Lotus in District 1 can bloom beautiful green petals, is the anchor saying that I understand the meaning."

This time, it was not a C-level ability person who had been working the front line.

He asked with apparent caution.

Mo Huian's answer was also soft: "No." But when the other party was stunned and finally relieved, he stepped on the dot and replied to him: "It's lilac."

He emphasized lilac.

'Favorite Green' brain is a little down for a moment, can't understand, he usually doesn't do this. Perhaps because the breathing around him was too thin to de-oxygenate his brain to think, he and the people around him looked down at the man on the communication again.

After a while, they finally understood that the anchor was talking about the different colors of the flowers.

But he felt that breathing around him seemed to be more difficult.

As everyone began to discuss something fiercely, the air became thinner and thinner.

At this time, the man on the screen had already begun to lightly explain the other protagonist of today with a unique cold tone. The plant seedlings called Robinia in another pot of flowers, after explaining the general characteristics and growth cycle of Robinia and Mo Huaishore, turned off the live broadcast coldly.

In fact, the words about Robinia plants introduced by the anchor later, fans 'like green the most' actually did not listen to much. If this pot of green buds with infinite vitality appeared in front of him, it would inevitably cause a strong amazement and pursuit of 'I like green the most'.

But now that there is a better pearl jade ahead, this 'ordinary' one seems to no longer attract the slightest attention from him.

His mind was now full of lilac petals.

What color are the lilac petals, and what kind of dream petals are they.

The friends next to him all searched in the search box for the live broadcast room that was not the shore, and from the first video, they couldn't stop smacking their tongues when they watched it, and they also exclaimed 'fuss'.

There are other netizens like 'I like green the most'.

In order to see this dreamy petal later.

'I like green the most' glanced at a comment section activity slogan in the previous video.