55

Chapter 55

◇ Back to the 18th District ◇

This time he came back, the 18th District is not bad money!

The charter immediately showed a small face, and shouted to the prison guard through the window: "Report!" Report! It's me, it's me who reports it! I want to report who is behind the scenes, you really caught the wrong person, I want to report it! He raised his hands vigorously to the prison guards outside the door, who looked pitiful and ugly to the prison guards.

The prison guard raised the brim of his cold hat and lowered his head to the warden's office to explain the situation here, and the warden said that he should always pay attention to the star madness on this side of the charter, and soon the message was returned there.

The prison guard looked up.

"The warden said yes, but you have to say something useful, otherwise you understand." The tone behind the prison guard, after hanging up the communication, was meaningful, with a creepy warning.

He didn't want to waste energy and time on such a person, just to get a piece of information that was useless.

Charter only nodded happily, "I know, I know." "He's going to see the warden, take him to the warden, and he assures that what he says is useful."

The prison guard opened the door and asked, "Have you read all the rules above?" The

charter nodded repeatedly, as long as he was allowed to see the warden, let alone read it, he could recite it backwards and let him read it a hundred times.

"Just remember, let's go." The prison guard suddenly stopped smiling again, and after getting permission, the charter quickly walked out of the room.

But the prison guards who really feel that the charter is very responsible, although it is unreliable, but such a big thing never drops the chain.

The prison guard felt that the charter was about to slap the horse, and only smiled coldly and did not respond. The charter is not interesting, he is not sad, his face is still smiling, but in his heart he is selling approval by his mother, and the 'labor and management' are almost exported.

It is also a reason that the prison guard is still the same prison guard who saved the charter and sent the charter out of the prison before, but I didn't expect that it was this prison guard who was in charge of him this time.

The charter sighed in his heart that the world was really small, and after taking a sip in his heart, he no longer looked at the cold back of the prison guard, but looked up at the top.

Today's weather is very good, you can vaguely see that the sunlight is light golden, but there is no real shadow on the ground, and the shadow is beautiful.

Looking down again, the corresponding lights that are turned on in the prison during the day shine on all the shadowy corners, making people unable to think about anything.

The huge birdcage fence above the head is cast on the ground, and it blends with people from time to time as they move, which is the only shadow in the prison. There are still no people on the roads inside the prison, and the emptiness is unsettling.

The charter looked around, and occasionally saw someone looking out of the window of the number room, and showed a smug smile at the person, not at all the appearance of howling hundreds of meters in radius before.

When the two were about to pass through the gate, he found that the gate was open from a distance, and when he walked in, he saw a person walking in from outside.