10

Chapter 10

◇ Today's transformation (overhaul)

As soon as the anchor's good-looking hand moved, the title immediately became - Transform the strain cluster in a certain district and completely improve the environment of a certain district.

12th arrondissement.

A certain anchor stared at the platform page with a gloomy face, and his gaze was darkened in the live broadcast room of the new third - turning back is not the shore.

Here was originally his location, bought the location publicity, and the publicity effect is good, it can be said that the situation is very good.

But now everything has been ruined.

Because he bought the position before and said that this time the dirty water was done by him, Guangyu simply laughed angrily. Which of the two in front of him didn't buy it, and which one didn't buy as much as he bought. Not to mention these first two, which of the top ten did not buy?

He has now become a back-of-the-pot man with a heart.

Well, a good calculation for the people behind it. If the newcomer wasn't a thorn, the newcomer would have been dragged down like him, but he didn't think that the newcomer was too prickly and didn't go on.

But it is not a loss to continue this threat to him.

Hehe.

His gaze finally fell on the position of the new number one anchor.

Guangyu knew that this person would never stop like this once he missed it.

Inside the mobile phone frame were the messages sent by those anchor friends when he was in distress, and Guangyu ignored them all, and he knew that few were sincere.

He wouldn't be so willing to give up.

For a long time, he made up his mind, and seemed to have made up some kind of determination.

The enemy of the enemy is his own half friend, at least more reliable than the group of messages sent on the mobile phone at this time.

After sending a message to the shore, he thought happily.

But he didn't want to wait for the other party's reply for more than two months.

The anchor Guangyu directly split himself.

Why didn't this person react at all after knowing the truth, and he wasn't afraid of being dealt with again!

—— In the dark eighteenth region strain cluster far

away from the twelfth district, a man's figure looms in the strain.

The afternoon air was thin and hot, and Mo returned to the shore and wiped the sweat on his face.

The beautiful thin lips pursed saliva.

At this time, he did not know that there was a private message channel for anchors on the platform.

At this moment, there was a sound in my ears that was no less than that of Ganquan.

[Self-expansion task 1 detected - differentiation of new seed seedlings.] (Completed)】

[Completion rewards: 1, experience +102, spiritual power +1]

[Self-expansion mission 2 detected - awaken new seed consciousness. (Completed)】

[Completion rewards: 1, experience points +20 2, spiritual power +1]

Another three days, as the Robinia seeds broke through the soil, the third seed also came with a faint fluctuation, and the two belated system sounds finally followed one after another one after another.