106

Chapter 106

◇ Is the taste bitter or sweet?

◇ The taste of

peaches, Warden Lin said it was bitter, I think it was sweet.

Mountain peach, a deciduous rose plant, can reach a height of 10 meters and is optimally planted at a distance of 4mx5m or 3mx4m. The area under cultivation is three to four times that of other plants.

However, the net weight of the fruit produced by the mountain peach is unmatched by all previous plants, full of large fruits, and with a bite, it is like a race fairy.

In conjunction with the planting of sea buckthorn at the feet of the mountain peach, the yield becomes more and more impressive.

Once the mountain peach appears, he is convinced that it will be loved by the people and will cause a sensation. The peach is juicy, the flesh is delicious, the taste is not divided into men, women and children, and its exceptionally soft and tender taste is deeply loved by the masses.

Lao Shang: No matter what it was, it didn't cause a sensation.

Mo Hui Ashore cut to the chase, "This time is different. "Okay

." The old merchants who said it were all looking forward to it, what kind of taste made Lao An so excited.

Mo Hui'an likes to eat peaches, the sweetness is moderate, the taste is excellent, and the feeling of juice sprinkling in the mouth is amazing.

"What's the end?" Lin Guo held a dust umbrella made of locust leaves in his hand, and he didn't know what material to fix it, and he looked old. The intertwining of withered brown and green on the road is very eye-catching.

Seeing that everyone seemed to be looking at his umbrella with 'envy', he couldn't help but circle around them with some smugness.

"How is it good, right?" He raised his head, "The locust is too big now, and the people below can't move their backs, so I stepped on some leaves that fell from the baby to make this umbrella, which can always be by my side." "

......

Mo returned to the shore to see that the unexpected feeling was quite good, and then saw that the other people around him were also envious, so he thought that his waist would also be equipped with an 'umbrella' for everyone to endure. But the barren soil beneath his feet made him reclaim some sensibility.

As the old saying goes, fallen leaves have an important role in fertile soil, if you make an umbrella, tens of thousands of people use a large amount of umbrellas, and the ground is afraid that it will be bald.

However, his gaze fell on everyone's bare necks and hands, as well as on clothes.

Sure enough, everyone should bring something to represent the garden decorations, so that they are more iconic of the gardener. So he asked the contact information of the umbrella man in Lin Prison, and made an appointment for the other party to come to the door to make decorations for the communication bracelet for everyone.

This intention came out together, and Lin Guo was sour. The question he asked just now didn't have the heart to know, he sourly touched his umbrella and said to Mo Hui Shore, "You are generous..."

In a group of people passing by chance, the crowd who heard the original fast pace had slowed forward like a turtle, and seemed to be eavesdropping on Parkinson's.

They looked excited.

Having iconic things on people will make them distinguish themselves from others, increase people's sense of belonging to the garden, and raise their pride as garden workers.