13

Chapter 13

◇ The grace

of dripping water springs in return, otherwise.

"Why are you so calm, it's so strange!" The slender fingers touched the seedlings with a hint of elegance.

Stretch the lazy mental power, delicately divided into two, each taking care of the plants in different pots.

Rain and dew are wet.

"Strange?"

Guangyu on the other side of the communication immediately said loudly: "Of course it's strange!"

Mo returned to the shore and moved the communication outward.

Early this morning, Guangyu, who had waited for three days and really didn't wait for any news from the other party, couldn't sit still anymore, bombarded the friend application, and finally added it after applying for the other party a hundred times.

As soon as he added it, he couldn't wait to send a call invitation, so there was the conversation now.

Guangyu couldn't believe it: "Whoever meets you will behave like you."

"How is that going to behave?" Teasing the subtle seedlings, the fluffy appearance looks like a person fried on the phone.

Guangyu was dissatisfied, "At least be angry, fight back!" You can't let the other party do this to yourself!

Mo Hui shore calmly: "The accounts that were engaged like you are gone?" was

stepped on the painful foot, Guangyu over there immediately jumped to his feet, his voice was grinning, and he looked like an egg pain.

He thought to himself that I didn't make me look like this.

But thinking that the other party was also a victim, Guangyu shut up.

But when I thought that the other party's old god was now, and the whole situation only appeared the fact that he was a victim.

What's wrong with being inexplicably upset with each other.

But when he thought that the culprit who killed him like him, the guy who called the new number one was going to run into this unpleasant guy, he was happy again.

Mo Hui didn't know what useless plot the other party made up in his brain, but he only heard that the other party was low and immediately became active again.

"Help me buy a hundred pounds of seeds." Mo Hui Ashore said suddenly.

"What?" The topic spanned too much, and the other party did not react. After waiting for the reaction, Guangyu immediately exploded again, "Why, I'm not your servant!" You buy it yourself! Vanity

is strong, self-esteem is strong.

Mo Hui shore concluded.

In the chatter of the other party, Mo returned to the shore and slowly spit out three words, successfully making the other party stop his mouth: "Eighteen districts." "'What? What 18th district? The other party couldn't react again.

Mo Huian said calmly: "I'm in the eighteenth district.

"What!!" Guangyu looked at the empty communication in disbelief, and made a pig-killing sound. "District 18! You are actually in the eighteenth district! That bird does not, and there is not a single eighteenth district of seed hair! "

Region 18, that is the area that is said to gather the most unpurifiable seeds of all the interstellar!

"I can't believe it, but how did you purify the seeds without purifying them?" The other party asked another question.