37

Chapter 37

◇ 'Singing, chanting, and fighting' ◇

The old businessman is even more puzzled, looking back is not how the name of the anchor is so familiar.

This is the fan who loves him, and the news of an ordinary nameless eighteen-tier anchor makes everyone else abandon his singing in an instant. Obviously, just before everyone was still saying that they love his singing voice above all else, as long as they listen to his songs, they will not be attracted to anything.

Oh, a bunch of liars!

He clicked on the link, and his gaze fell on a picture of the link, and he saw a face that was not inferior to him in the slightest. After a pause, the fingertips that fell on the other party's face then clenched sharply, showing their green muscles.

Thinking of the hidden intention in the eyes of the agent behind him just now, and the fact that there are already people on the screen who are curious and fiercely discussing the true identity of the eighteen-line anchor.

Needless to say, the reason for everything seems to be clear.

Lance hides his dark look and doesn't shrink the screen, letting the barrage obscure his daily proud face, and the fans who send the connection below are asking him for praise.

He sneered, but his lips were still praising them according to their requests, allowing the fans who received his response to scream excitement over there.

The agent's heart fell back to the bottom of the place, and it seemed that Lance still knew what to do.

Lance reclined back in her seat, her thin lips slightly open.

He said softly: "Liar! The

agent was dumbfounded, then stood up and sat back, and after the meeting, he secretly glanced at Lance with a half-squinted glance and quietly opened the news interface again.

Lance is also watching.

A few minutes later, the two people who were suddenly looking at the page seemed to have a flurry at the same time, and even the comments in the live broadcast room seemed to stop for a moment in sync with the two gods. It's like seeing something beyond what I expected.

The air is quiet and terrifying, the molecules seem to be static, but the internal energy still seems to be rotating and rising, and the energy is more and more like it is about to explode. Like the silence before the explosion, the air seemed to be crackling with sparks.

The agent and Lance looked at each other at the same time, and at that moment, there seemed to be a spark flashing between their eyes, the other party was a high-level ability?

In the next second, everyone was emotional and red-faced, as if they were responding to two people, and the comments were already full of relevant discussions.

[New titles have appeared, new case-specific information has been revealed, and new pictures have been refreshed! ]

【It's a green plant, a new variety of green plant! 】 Extremely beautiful and majestic greenery!

】 [The important thing is that this new variety of green plants is 'purified' by the anchor who sued the Comet Group according to the above information, which means that the other party is likely to be a high-level ability! ]

】 [Oh my God, advanced ability!

[I said before how dare a small anchor move a comet, but now it's no wonder, people are high-level abilities.