127

Chapter 127

◇ The Rising Fairy Tale Hotel in District 18 ◇

Liuli Zhu fiddled more and more slowly, and she squinted her cold eyes. The reflection of the colorful fairy tale dreams around him in the cold pupils is almost like drawing a super large pie

for the people who come here

"Is Lin Guo holding two people in his hands?"

Liuli: "Yes.

Although Lin Guo has left District 10 and went to District 18. But according to Liuli's guess, the other party should find a way to take those two people.

"Now they should be in the eighteenth arrondissement." Liuli said.

Leybe walked to the window, and under the window, the Comet Group looked down on the other company buildings from the highest position, except for the same towering building opposite.

Blue Whale's office towers are on par with Comet Group.

Today it seems that he is still towering and towering, an existence that all ordinary people in the other five districts look up to, so unreachable, but in Laibe's eyes, he sees that the building is about to fall, and the building is being shrouded in a thick shadow that ordinary people cannot see.

But the comet group still does not know whether the shadow is friend or foe to the comet looking at each other.

Touching the communication between his wrists, he suddenly said, "You personally go to the eighteenth district and ask how much Lin Guo is willing to pay these two heads."

Liuli: "I'll go directly?" She was a little worried: "Won't it arouse the suspicion of the person above?"

Lebe mused: "Just go upright!"

"Remember, we are looking for the warden of the interstellar prison in the eighteenth district, not the gardener of the eighteenth district." Leybe ordered: "Go, there will be no doubt."

Liuli was a little surprised, and was eager to let her go today.

Could it be that the owner is worried that Lin Guo will not release people?

How is it possible, just in the place where the Lin Prison is in the eighteenth district, what oil and water can he get?

I'm afraid that when she gets there, there won't even be a decent prison shadow in the eighteenth district.

But seeing the owner's anxious appearance, Liuli stepped on the high heel and hurriedly walked out.

Catch a Starship flight!

If you want to say where to go the hardest flight now, it's definitely the flight to the 18th arrondissement!

After spending a lot of money, he finally bought the latest sailing ticket from one person, and he finally breathed a sigh of relief when he sat on the back of the glass shoulder of the ordinary cabin.

The money for one ticket is enough for an ordinary person's salary for a year.

The 'sky-high' ferry ticket as the beginning of this journey made Liuli feel a little bad premonition about this voyage.

Surrounded by the cheerful discussion of tourists who went to the garden for sightseeing, Liuli had some interest.

She turned the glass beads on her wrist, but the cold touch seemed to transmit a little good luck, which made her feel much more relieved.

She joined the conversation just now: "You guys are also going to the eighteenth district for the first time?

When everyone saw that the cold beauty next to them actually spoke to them, they were immediately excited.