92

Chapter 92

◇ Bodhisattva heart, Vajra means ◇

Persimmon soft pinch, two or three connections but the top of each person, together is half of the entire interstellar sky

Eighteen districts were the first areas to be abandoned because of the harsh environment hundreds of millions of years ago, but today, hundreds of millions of years later, the interstellar development is rapid, and the industry is like sitting on the ground one after another with craters that spew out majestic black gas, Outside the protective film that has been artificially camouflaged for years, the rich black qi has accumulated to a certain concentration, like substance.

The forgotten 18th district, sparsely populated, has become the place with the least environmental problems.

Once there is a day of extinction, the eighteenth district will surely become the last region to perish.

A report on the environmental and disaster comparison between the 18th and 10th districts was placed on the desk of the Lan family, and the similar report was placed on the table of the protesters' trade union federation, while at the same time the leader of the protesters' union federation also had a report on the environmental situation in the 16th district on the desk of the leader of the protesters' union federation.

One of the more unique aspects of District 16 is that the people there survive in the barbaric way of hunting animals, which also falls in the eyes of the protesters' alliance.

The man's powerful fingers fell on the eighteenth district for a while, and then fell on the sixteenth district, back and forth. Finally, he helplessly put it on the sixteenth district, and he complained to the secretary who was busy like a spinning top next to him, "It is clear that we found the treasure first, and now it has been robbed by the Lan family, and it has lost a loss, a loss of 100 million." The

secretary was extremely rational and hit his own leader mercilessly: "We can't beat the Lan family." "

......

"Wooing Mo Hui Shore District 16 may not be better than District 18." The secretary said again.

The leader's eyes immediately lit up.

Yes, how did he forget this stubble, "Go and find out if there is any trouble with Mo's return to the shore recently, we should also deepen our relationship with our allies." "

......

The matter in the 10th district is too big, and the government does not hide it.

Mo Hui'an has also hung up in the live broadcast room that he will no longer sell locust flowers in the next three months, but will send all the locust words to the nutrient solution processing plant to assist the ten districts.

It is also because the matter of adding plants to the nutrient solution is completely on the bright side, and the previous two sets of foreshadowing have played a role, and the public has obviously accepted it well, and there is not much reaction.

This time, the live broadcast room was praised by the anchor again, and after regretting that he could not taste the delicious locust flowers for three months, he continued to happily scare each other.

By the way, another wave of anchors have been rewarded.

In the anchor's live broadcast room, the positive energy is full, and the world is full of love expectations.

Both waves of things are positive feedback.

Mo returned to the shore and continued to concentrate on hatching sea buckthorn seedlings, increasing the yield of sea buckthorn, and the expansion of land began to be suspended.