107

Chapter 107

◇ Enter the cradle - Interstellar Academy ◇

Goal: School.

Interstellar School.

The students were whispering.

If only what was the most interesting topic in school right now? That must be a turn back is not the shore live room guess to see the prize quiz session, the locust flower that someone won the lottery in the school before is still on display in their school's special exhibition hall.

For the school of the able, green plants naturally have extraordinary significance. The interstellar garden of the eighteenth district is also famous in many schools, if it were not for the fear of the terrible environmental reputation of the eighteenth district, the eighteenth district starlight interstellar garden would be robbed by them as soon as they graduated.

Now they only hope that when the god-like gardener can build the garden out of the eighteen districts, and then build it into their district, they can apply.

There is humanity, "In this way, the ten-year covenant of the owner has now passed almost halfway, blink of an eye."

"It's indeed a blink of an eye, but the owner should be able to do it, right?"

"I feel a little mysterious, I also saw that the speed of the development of the garden behind is indeed fast, but I am afraid of some natural disasters or something."

And when the fifth year next year the garden is spread throughout the Black Mountains, I think it is okay, to say that the entire eighteenth district in ten years - neigh is actually quite hanging, unless there is a miracle. The person who spoke had some regretful analysis.

"Huh?! So if the original owner went to the scientific research institute, can other districts be built? After entering the land of the scientific research institute, the owner will first serve the big families above, and will become a tool for those who are powerful, right?

Someone sighed, "That... We graduate in our lifetimes and enter the garden work, is there no spectrum? I still want to be close to the garden, since I saw the sunrise of the garden that day, I can't forget it like a little devil, and I want to go when I become a demon.

The man's eyes were blank, and finally hesitated, "How about you say I go to the eighteenth district?"

But before he finished speaking, he was opposed by a large number of people, like a ghost.

"You're crazy! District 18 is where refugees from all districts go, why don't you think of going to that place! If the family is good, who will go there! How good it is to go to work in a nutrient solution factory to make a preparation, and you don't have to worry about it for the rest of your life.

"Yes, with our qualifications, we can enter the nutrient solution factory to mix the middle layer, so that when the family buys the nutrient solution, we can also help, without worrying about encountering a natural disaster ah or something can not buy the nutrient solution."

"yes, yes." The crowd responded with all their tongues.

The man wanted to argue that the garden was full of supplies, and the owner was a shirt. He felt that if he went to the garden, he and his family would have more guarantees in the event of a disaster than in a nutrient solution factory.

Because their highest is only mixed into the middle layer, there are also high levels above the middle layer, and the officials in the system crush people to death, and the precious nutrient solution in emergency time has to pass through the high level to their middle layer, and there must be few left after reaching the middle layer, and the middle layer is divided into middle and upper, middle and lower layers, and there are not many people who can be divided at all.