73

Chapter 73

◇ Silent roar ◇

"Help me go to the eighteenth district to do a scientific research project about a specific person, of course, if you can't do it, you two don't have to come back." He said.

Since the deputy second dean personally saw the huge banner on the building of the third courtyard, the deputy first dean was smiling and almost died on the spot, he was specially waiting at the door for the deputy second to come over, and when he saw the deputy second's obviously stiff and gloomy face, he left satisfied.

This thing does not have to be seen, but the three buildings of the first courtyard, the second courtyard and the third courtyard are built in a triangular trend, and the doors are all facing each other, in order to make the three institutes of the scientific research institute intimate and beautiful, and look down and not look up.

What is on the doorstep every day, it's really hard not to see it.

The deputy of the deputy who sleeps this thing is really absolute, very absolute. Before leaving, he poured oil and lit the fire, and made a thumbs up in front of the deputy second, facing the office where the deputy first was.

In the past few days, for all the researchers at the bottom, the current atmosphere of the scientific research institute is simply no worse, just like some kind of bad balance is even worse after it is broken.

This is like a pot of boiling water that can hurt people, and now whoever jumps into it can melt it instantly, and it is too late to reincarnate in the next life.

The researchers of the Second Academy who were looking for tickets to buy the live broadcast room of Mo Hui Shore returned to the scientific research institute at this time, and the group of three was like an abnormal object, which instantly caused fluctuations in the atmosphere of the scientific research institute.

The assistant wiped a handful of bitter tears, he has been working hard outside these days, and he has to find someone under the condition of secret information, and he has to be quiet.

And also to take people to quietly go to the government for review, do scientific research identity, do a scientific research is not so tired of finding someone, it is just like taking a child hand-in-hand, at this time the door of the scientific research institute is really cordial in his opinion.

Thinking of the little seedlings waiting for him in his office, his fatigue from many days seemed to have disappeared a lot. He complained, and he didn't know whether the people below took good care of him, whether the temperature was too high or too low, whether the water was enough, whether the nutrients could keep up, and whether the protective cover was well covered.

Thinking of this, worries come to mind again.

But of course, it is the 'father' who personally takes care of the seedlings, that is, no matter how well others take care of it, how can he compare with his biological father.

He had to hurry up and make an errand.

However, why is the research institute so deserted now? The assistant looked up, and there was no one on the scientific research road that went back and forth on the road in the past, so did something good happen?

Then, the bitter smile of joy came to an abrupt end after the assistant stepped into the front door of the building, and his eyes were facing the gate of the third courtyard.

Vice 2 and dogs are not allowed?

Facing the doubtful gazes of the two newcomers behind him, his stiff smile in the middle of the road was raised again without incident, and at the same time, he was secretly cursing the damn three courtyards in his heart for the moth, and it was simply heavenly to treat the vice second dean who they wanted to sincerely turn to so much.