115

Chapter 115

◇ District 18 Self-Defense Planning ◇

The

18th District Government has only one sentence, "We will go wherever you go, and we will be where you are!" It showed that

the man's face was clearly extinguished in the room, and he looked at Mo Hui on the opposite side.

"Me?" Lin Guo chuckled, "Of course I will also choose the right, does this still need to be said?"

"Losing your rights is losing your life." He said.

Lin Hell has no right, the people above will not let him who has pryed into the secrets of the abyss live, Lin Gu has no other choice. But perhaps Lin Hell has other options, such as having greater power to control his own destiny.

Ha?

Lin Guo had already realized that something was wrong with Mo Hui An, but he didn't think it would be so wrong, this guy wants the blood protesters, the alliance, the union rebellion, ah or what.

But laughing and laughing, he can't laugh.

The voice was so small that it appeared from Lin Prison's nasal cavity, he withdrew his smile, and then said squarely: "Are you serious? The

Lin Heo, who retracted his smile, looked unapproachable, like a cool official who killed people without blinking in ancient times, and was full of threat. He doesn't like to be threatened, but likes to be good at threatening people.

Mo Hui'an hooked the corner of his lips slightly.

He noticed that Lin Prison didn't ask "Are you serious?" "It's 'you mean it'.

To the question, "Seriously?" This question is not a question that should be asked by someone loyal to the Lan family.

"Really." Mo returned to the shore and said, "It's just self-preservation like you." The

two did not say a word, but they seemed to say them all.

Lin Guo suddenly smiled, the military boots stepped on the ground, he stood up, the tall figure also became half-bright and half-extinguished, so that people could not see his expression at this time, but it was very dangerous, he looked at the man sitting on the seat condescendingly, "I know why the heavens sent me to your side."

His voice seemed to be a little fierce, but the man in the seat was majestic, still motionless, and did not feel that danger was coming.

Just in the next second.

Lin Guo suddenly leaned over and gave the man a hug between men.

Lin Guo laughed: "You are really my savior!" "My chest was shaking, and the smile almost broke through the roof.

Mo could feel his excitement when he returned to the shore.

Hahaha.

Mo returned to look at him: "So happy?"

"Naturally." Lin Guo sat down again, with a smile in his eyes, and when he looked at him at the end of his eyes, he had no meaning.

"To be on the safe side, you and I will sign an agreement."

Something written in black and white.

Seeing that Mo returned to the shore and took out the agreement that had been drawn up a long time ago, Lin Guo smiled again, he took the brush and signed his name twice, and at the same time put the other one away in his arms.

"So sure I'll say yes?"

"Not sure." Moreover, there is a gambling risk of communicating with Lin Prison, 30% will expose him, 30% will be on the sidelines, and 40% will join him.