123

Chapter 123

◇ Challenge the rules of 10,000 years of society for ordinary people ◇

Liuzi wondered, isn't it to be a prison guard and interrogate prisoners every day? Handsome, cool and awesome? In the whole Black Mountainous District, in the 18th district of the countryside can the gardener scream?

"Prison Director Lin actually counts the degree of tolerance that people have after they have truly repented and been oppressed and repented after getting the criminals!"

"Truly repentant people, no matter what mistakes they have made before, people may choose to tolerate and accept them in the oblivion of time. And people who cannot truly repent will inevitably not do their best in their work and speech, and they will not be able to make up for their past mistakes with all their hearts, and people will naturally be unable to tolerate, let alone accept.

That's why Warden Lin said this.

It is not only to put those who cannot truly repent in hell, but also to let the guilty who truly repent go to hell.

Liuzi repeated his thoughts at Mo's request to return to the shore.

Mo Hui nodded, he really didn't think about this when he discussed with Lin Prison, but Lin Prison added this sentence himself at that time.

Mo Hui Ashore suddenly looked frozen.

He looked at Liuzzi, he couldn't figure out that Lin Guo really had this idea in his heart.

Unable to openly confront the first district, he secretly used this trick to keep people around and torture them in close quarters, so as to set an example and so on.

It was the first time that Liuzi and the owner had been so close to each other for so long, and at this time, they had been watched by the owner for so long, and for a while they only felt that their bodies were stiff due to the long period of not daring to move.

It clicks and clicks as soon as it moves.

He suddenly looked at the old merchant on the side when Liuzi was quietly moving his muscles, and said, "What you told me before, Liuzi wants to enter the interstellar prison, this matter is really a bit of a story." Liuzi

suddenly froze, and he suddenly looked up at the two who were speaking, looking at the owner and the old merchant for a while.

The eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and the eyes are amazingly bright.

The old merchant also nodded, he initially felt that there might be a spectrum because if he recruited people in the eighteenth district, he would definitely need some peripheral miscellaneous soldiers and spare miscellaneous soldiers.

Liuzi's brain is active again.

As an ordinary person, he can't get in, but if he enters this, it's no problem to stuff people in.

So at that time, he told him about this, after all, this child is indeed quite flexible, but I didn't expect that Lao An could remember it now.

Lao An really cares about the people of the eighteenth district.

Since Lao An has said that there is a spectrum, with his relationship with Lin Prison, it should be able to stuff Liuzi into the prison regular.

The old merchant was happy for Liuzi and scolded with a smile: "You kid is blessed!"

Liuzi naturally knew what he was saying, and the stars in his eyes were happy and about to shine, as if they wanted to blind the eyes of the two.

Thank you to the owner under the reminder of the old businessman.