67

Chapter 67

◇ Information concealment ◇

The leader of the

protester alliance is from a family clan and is a high-level ability

The

two looked at everything in front of them in confusion.

The spiral luxury residential area, but the huge mansion with floor-to-ceiling windows looks like a vegetable greenhouse, and various seedlings are cultivating in the sunlight. And in the center of the hall, the wild grass of the deputy third dean, the huge wild that no one recognized, turned into a beautiful and solemn hanging in the center of the living room.

This is undoubtedly the home of the deputy dean, but the problem is that the last moment in their memory is obviously the mental power is exhausted and dry, and the spirit is facing the final uncontrollable collapse, and they will become insane people and enter the affiliated psychiatric hospital, which is destined to be the final place for people with intermediate and high-level abilities.

But why are they in the house of the deputy third dean now? And it seems that their sanity is still in a normal state.

The live broadcast room in the video is still open, but the two looked over and saw that there was no one, only a rich Robinia forest, and the two were no strangers to this Robinia Forest, because they have studied this Robinia Forest the most recently.

And they snatched tickets when they sold tickets on the Internet before, but unfortunately they did not become the lucky ones.

The white soft carbon fiber quilt slipped from the two of them, and then the deputy third dean opened the door and entered.

He was holding a jug of water in his hand, and two white cups complemented the white coat on his body.

The 108 and 115 researchers of the deputy third hospital immediately stood up cramped after seeing it, the quilt on the bed had been folded by the two people, and the deputy third dean saw the awake state of the two, and immediately came over in surprise.

"Are you feeling unwell?" He turned on the communication, his fingers touching the keys as if to take notes.

"It's not bad, it's ..."

"Instead, what?" The fingers of the deputy third dean paused.

On the contrary, it felt good, and the dried up mental power seemed to return to normal, and the state was even better than before. The body, the brain feels very light, like a good night's sleep, now rested, everything is back to normal. It

was as incredible as repairing the lost spiritual power in sleep.

The eyes of the deputy third dean became more and more surprised, bursting with amazing light, and he asked: "Do you have any other feelings?"

This is really an even more amazing discovery, he originally thought that the Robinia forest could restore normal consciousness to abnormal people was already a miracle, but now he found that it can also repair the mental power that the scientific researcher has been used too much, and relieve the mental pressure! ! !

If this is known by the deputy two and the deputy one, they can definitely destroy the promise of the other two at all costs, and also control Mo Hui Ashore. The deputy third dean was extremely glad that he had made this decision, and it was undoubtedly correct to quietly transfer these two people to hide in his home in the confinement room.

The two were clearly still in a state of confusion, ignorant of the feverish excitement of their own dean.

"So, Dean, how are we back to normal?"