101

Chapter 101

◇ Hidden crisis in the shadows ◇

Double crisis, the atmosphere is gloomy, how to get through the difficulties.

In the corner of the room, on the white bed, the man seemed to be in a daze in front of him.

The green plants in the room add a bit of clarity and elegance to the interior.

[The lottery opportunity has been delivered, whether to draw a prize or not.]

The voice of the system sounded, Mo Hui Shore did not answer for the first time, he was looking at the panel.

Mohui's current level: 8 (48,000+/65610);

Upper limit of mental power: 100 million;

Current spiritual power level: 144,000;

Equipment: - Bad Species:

Eight in total, seven level three.

- Golden seedlings: grade 1.7;

Now the garden has grown to more than 14 million trees, and the speed of upgrading is getting faster and faster, doubling the real geometry in a three-month cycle. The speed from level 7 to level 8 is basically the same as the speed from level 6 to level 7.

Mo Hui stumbled when he got up from the bed, and for a moment, he took a sip of water, his eyes were scorched black, and his eyes were still a little sluggish.

The cold water is like a sweet spring flowing into the bottom of the heart, entering the limbs and bones, injecting cool power into the dry and moist body, and destroying the withered brain to clear up a lot.

Then he chose 'draw now' without hesitation.

The familiar turntable gear turned, and as the pointer stopped, a small soft bad seed once again fell into the palm of Mo Hui'an's hand. The soft and sticky little thing seemed to be touched by people, and it moved, but it did not wait for human touch.

With his increasingly weak body, Mo Huian was a little unable to gather his palm, and the fingers shook and put them back in place.

Nine bad species.

"The ancients used to say that nine is a pole number, small things, what will you bring me."

Lin Yu strode in, "Awake?

"Why don't you rest more?" He asked.

Mo Hui's face was too bad compared to a normal person, but Lin Guo thought that he was the reason for the normal overuse of mental power. When everyone's mental power is used and excessive, it will be like this in just one night.

And Mo Hui Shore uses spiritual power like this every day, and the strain cluster in the area of tens of millions of square meters of one person is only showing this state now, which is really powerful.

However, because of the sea buckthorn juice that the garden specially provides to the capable people every day, everyone has rarely experienced a weak situation where the spiritual power has been used up.

Moreover, even the local residents of the eighteenth district, who were originally thin and had no spirit, were also raised strong during this time in the garden, and gradually developed fat. Because of the payment of all salaries, these days are even more energetic in the New Year.

But in this way, the only sick and weak gardener in the whole garden is particularly conspicuous.

"Nothing." He put the bad seed in his hand aside, because his actions were too natural and did not arouse Lin Prison's suspicion, but only made Lin Prison secretly exclaim, "This is all like this, and you still want to get up and hatch the seedlings?"