146

Chapter 146

◇ Green plants all over the interstellar initial ideal ◇

The next 3rd and 10th

districts

"How many new merchants are working with?" Seeing that the old merchant was busy, Lin Guo came over to take a look and was surprised.

The old merchant was proud and distressed, "After the nine nine nine plants came out yesterday, the number behind this has increased again, and it is still several times the previous one, saying that the income from the previous cooperation has increased several times, and this is not all want to be stained with a name."

But said that after Mo returned to the shore yesterday, the fans who were fanatical in their hearts and had nowhere to vent their ardent emotions turned their eyes to the merchants who cooperated with Mo Huianan this time.

That energetic, the merchants were all begging grandma to tell grandpa everywhere to find the source of goods, and the factory was working 24 hours a day.

Aren't merchants happy and painfully happy?

It was also the first time they experienced this painful pleasure.

This is indeed true happiness and pain, and the pain of seeing that the productivity is not enough runs away from the eyes, it is indeed painful.

Lin Hell: "Fake? Fake is not enough, there are only a few people hanging on the announcement, even if there are fake merchants who cooperate with the garden, fans can't find anything, right? The

old merchant cursed angrily: "Think about that dishonest thing!" He said, "You think fans are so stupid? So easy to deceive?

After

speaking, the old businessman showed him the screenshot of the chat where the backstage fans came to him to verify the information of the cooperative business.

Looking at the above content, Lin Guo was really shocked.

"Do you still know to verify?"

"Hmph! That's not it. Old businessman: "Those fake ones have all been announced." "Honesty and sincerity are very important things!"

"Uh-huh, it makes sense." Lin Guo was impressed by this.

Lin Hell also doesn't look at the old businessman, open his own, and take a look at the announcement in the live broadcast room, but isn't it, the green list and the black list, the green list of reputation merchants, next to a bunch of dishonest merchants on the black list.

This piece of hanging black, green, black and green, not to mention, is quite good-looking.

"These black lists are weird and good-looking, right?" He said strangely.

The old merchant didn't even look at him: "Who let this group of people see the sharp eyes and hit the muzzle." The

words seemed to mean something.

"Our beloved Lord Landlord wants to take the lead in being a sincere businessman?" Lin Hell tentatively guessed.

With this understanding, the old merchant immediately took the time to give him a thumbs up.

Lin Hell: ...

"Sure enough, only our owner would bother to do this kind of work that is thankless and attracts people to fell." He said unflattering words, but his eyes were bright and happy.

However, our owners are not those fools who only talk about ideals and dreams without strength, and doing these ideal things will only make people admire.