83

Chapter 83

◇ Riot ◇

It

is better to do good deeds with the money earned in a day to feed them, and they do not take money in vain, and also help the owner to work

The

old merchant did not dare to sleep all night, and he rushed to the garden early in the morning before dawn, but when he opened his eyes, he was still dumbfounded when he saw the dark head in the dark night in front of him.

Although he knew that there would be more people this time, he didn't expect that there would be so many people. The garden has not yet opened the door and has not started to recruit workers, and there will be no accident now.

But the old merchant's side had already begun to get on fire, and on the way, he happened to meet the person who came to report the letter from his side.

This Little Six was the person he arranged, just so that he could understand the situation early.

Xiao Liu was also in a hurry, and when he saw the old merchant, he said: "Brother Shang, there are two thousand people younger, and there are still a large number of people rushing here." Xiao Liuzi was quite excited, when had he seen them have such a big fight in the Black Mountain District, it was people from all over the place running towards them.

In his heart, he admired Mo Hui Shore, and he said in his heart that Brother Shore was awesome, and he would have to be so awesome in the future.

Where can Xiao Liu know the doorway there, he only knows that it is awesome, but the old merchant almost fainted with a black eye.

Xiaoliu also said excitedly: "I asked Bazi and Laizi to inquire, they all heard that our gardeners did not recruit much, all of them walked to this side even night, and some walked to us all night, and their shoes were broken."

I don't know who did the good deeds, but there were even people who helped them publicize it.

Old Shang secretly said in his heart, this is really worse.

He held on to the fluke and said, "Is this number accurate?" Thinking

that the old merchant doubted his ability to count, Liuzi was playing a package ticket: "Accurate, designated accurate, I counted one by one without blinking my eyes for one night, and designated more than two thousand!"

"Bazi and Laizi ran far and drove out with a digger in the garden, saying that the number of people in the back is only a lot more than the number in front of the yard, and I can't say the number of five thousand people today, I have to run for six or seven thousand!"

Liuzi didn't hear his Shang brother's voice for a long time and turned his head to look, his Shang brother was covering his chest there: "Brother Shang, you are also spoiled by Brother Shore's majestic career, can't you be happy?" "The voice of the heart accidentally spoke.

He slapped Liuzi's awesome head without anger: "Bullish fart, your brother is about to be buried in the butt by a cow, go and inform the old and young people in Heishan District to take the guys to help in the forbidden area!"

"What!" When Liuzi heard this, he jumped to his feet and stopped working: "This is someone looking at our brother Shore so bullish, someone wants to take advantage of the recruitment to find trouble?!" Well, I asked Shangbazi and Guozi to bring people up and talk about it.

"Talk about it, talk about a fart!" The old merchant slapped Liuzi on the head again: "Just know it, hurry up and call someone to say that someone wants to find Mo to return to the shore, let everyone go to the forbidden area... Forget it, gather at the nobody's coal yard, I'll go see the situation first, you are here waiting for my letter, I will not give you the letter, you take people here and don't move. The