2

Chapter 2

◇ Start live streaming

Now the scammers are so dog-like?

It's coming, it's coming, it's coming, it's coming, it's coming, it's coming It's about to sprout!

The black seed quietly dormant in the soil, the man facing the flower pot, in the space that could not be felt in the entire eighteenth district, the transparent thin transparent silk thread smaller than the tip of a needle was carefully entering the seed in the soil from the man's body as if alive.

The fine sunset fell on his body with a warm halo, and suddenly something seemed to move in the flower pot!

It's coming out!

But he finally found that the movement was actually a little pebble rolling down, not germinating.

But Mo was still a little excited when he returned to the shore, because he could really feel that the vitality inside was getting stronger and stronger, just in the past few days! Not an illusion!

If he guessed correctly, there were two reasons why the previous two seeds showed no signs of activity at how he replaced the soil and spent a lot of money on clean water to feed.

One point is that he had no spiritual power at that time, or his spiritual power was suppressed.

The second point is that his spiritual power of only five points is not enough to hatch these two seeds with really low vitality.

And now because he found this seed of life signs 'unprecedentedly exuberant', this allowed him to activate his spiritual power and the appearance of the task panel.

Spiritual power is also revealed.

And now, after a night, this seed is finally about to germinate and break the ground under the feeding of his spiritual power!

The interstellar network is developed, and the entertainment industry is also developed. A poor and nameless little person can quickly accumulate a lot of fame for Mo Hui Shore than going online, and earn him money to continue the differentiation of seeds.

He decided to take advantage of this wave of good luck to rush to a good start.

Mo Hui Shore immediately spent a huge amount of money to open a one-year network with twenty star coins. And his savings were finally completely empty after sustaining him for most of the year.

After saving the video system recorded on the first day, he sent it to the newly created live account.

The name of the live broadcast is - the first day of hatching 10,000 green plants;

The slogan of hatching 10,000 green plants is not arrogant in today's interstellar world, and this new number out of thin air quickly attracted the attention of a group of people.

Everyone looked at the name of this live broadcast room and couldn't help but gasp, this Nima is really arrogant.

Hatching 10,000 kinds of green plants I don't know if this anchor is stupid or stupid or stupid, this is here to invite scolding, Mo Hui shore will not know the side effects of this title? Of course he knew, and he did it precisely because he knew that he would quickly recruit him.

Is the so-called black red black and red also red, can you get money first, won't the money come along with fame, and the funds for supporting the seedlings will arrive, so will everything get better soon.

And here everyone looked at the name of the account again - turned back is not the shore? Look at the number of days that account is registered, the first day?!