140

Chapter 140

◇ Devouring ◇

[What kind of terrifying power is this! ]

- Phew;

It is obviously not a hot day, and everyone who stays indoors and avoids even the slight sunlight and heat is nervous, and they are stunned and did not move, for fear that they would miss the tense details in the blink of an eye.

The eyes swirled back and forth on more than 2,000 dense screens, and I didn't know which piece to look at first, whether to start slowly from the first piece, or from the back to the front, or from the middle piece?

Or is it just that no screen is zoomed in and just look at the whole picture?

As soon as the man in the live broadcast room moved, the unruly crowd felt even more thirsty in their hearts, and their mouths were about to bubble, so they almost went to the comment area to find a strategy.

But the kung fu anchor who is afraid of typing will do it.

But where to look in the comment area, people's eyes will light up, and there are those who are typing quickly in the comment area to ask for strategies. While staring at the screen, Yu Guang looked at the comment area, waiting for someone to answer the correct viewing angle.

At the moment of tension, the small window of the live broadcast room ran to the upper right corner of the room, which is obviously the rhythm to start.

【Urgent! Someone tell me how to watch this live broadcast correctly!!

But no one replied.

Everyone was looking directly at the position above the first video at the top, holding their breath, and suddenly the door in the live broadcast room seemed to be opened. Everyone saw the management of the garden, the old businessman, come in with a potted plant in his arms.

The old merchant quietly withdrew in front of Mo Hui'an, and as soon as he went out, he sat on the bench at the door and quickly opened the live broadcast room.

I saw Mo Hui shore push the potted plant in front of the camera.

The last worm advanced to this mouthful.

!!

Everyone saw this thing: "Strain bush!

"Ferocious strain cluster!!"

"What does the park do!! Curious to death!!

Mo Hui Shore smiled at the camera: "Change a trick for everyone? He laughed lightly, but everyone only felt that his smile was as if he could intrigue, "What trick does the gardener change?" Someone asked.

"Guess?" He seemed to ask casually, and before everyone could guess, he solved the puzzle himself.

This gives a short time to think, not even three seconds.

Everyone took an urgent look at the big screen, enlarged the communication screen in their hands to no longer enlarged, the room was not big enough, everyone threw out the empty floor of the room in unison, and the screen was overwhelming.

These two thousand small screens are too many, and it is really impossible not to zoom in, and you have to put at least three rooms of length, width and height as soon as you put them.

"Streamer, wait! Stop! Don't change! Wait until I'm ready to pose!! I'll go put it outside!! "The so-called wisdom in a hurry is like this, the more urgent it is, the more enlightened I become, and I find the right posture for correct viewing.