86

Chapter 86

◇ There is hope , sea buckthorn results ◇

It seems that except for the garden, everything seems to be developing in a good direction, and everything is slowly getting better.

Suddenly, blood flowed to the ground, and the people who suddenly fell made the already panicked crowd suddenly scream like scattered rats running around trying to escape the place.

The 'riot' crowd outside the door was completely chaotic.

Then there was a fluttering 'don't move' from above, which made everyone stop running. The smell of blood seems to be still dispersing, and the thick color is stimulating people's brains, making everyone unforgettable.

Everyone knew that those two people were 'killed' by the owner's signal.

The familiar terrifying voice seemed to have a miraculous effect, and Mo's words sounded like the words of demons who grabbed their lifeblood at this time, but for some reason no one really dared to run anymore, it was simply strange.

Obviously already scared, the brain is crazy to escape from the other party, but the body does not dare to move because of the fear of the other party, the sound of death seems to have been imprinted in the bones at the moment of the death of the two, and the appearance of the two falling to the ground echoes in the mind over and over again.

"It was the protesters alliance who died just now, so I ask everyone to cooperate in arresting each other." Mo Hui Shore said.

Now no one moves.

The next time is when everyone in the garden witnesses each other's skills, and it is only at this time that Mo Hui'an blames the crime on the 'protesters' with bad intentions, and tells the panicked people that the responsibility lies with the 'protesters' who instigated them, and has nothing to do with them.

As soon as they heard that they had nothing to do with them, they were not held accountable. The originally rioting crowd immediately became grateful and sincerely admitted his mistake, shocking everyone's jaws.

At this time, the guards in the crowd who took advantage of the chaos had already caught the suspicious people they had already targeted, and they did not give each other a chance to react when they seized them. The demon family may be afraid of attracting their attention, so there are only about ten people in the crowd, and it is easy for a hundred guards.

The leader was also successfully arrested when he saw the situation and wanted to slip away.

A matter that should have been a big move and may even cause a large-scale serious injury and injury accident was solved quickly and calmly in a way that no one expected.

Old Shang only recovered from his stiffness for a long time, and among all the people, he was the one who suffered the most. He didn't expect to really do it, but he didn't expect that it was natural for him to order him to do it so calmly.

It was precisely because the person who ordered this was Mo Hui Ashore, that the old merchant felt terrifying and terrifying, and he did not slow down from the horror for a long time, and he seemed to have never understood the people around him.

Looking at Mo Hui'an, who had gone down to discuss things with the two chief and deputy captains of the escort, Lao Shang's eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of mist, he was a little unable to distinguish between reality and illusion, and his face was sweating after being frightened.

But he was strangely not afraid of Mo Hui'an himself.

Although the riot is over, the follow-up is still there, and it is better to say that the follow-up is the focus. Mo Hui was discussing with the two about how to arrange the gathering crowd, and when he saw the old merchant in a daze there, he called him, and the old merchant quickly came back to his senses and trotted over.