138

Chapter 138

◇ On the eve of the ten-year covenant ◇

While everyone was curious, they heard a humane voice: "It is said that these 9.9 billion plants have not even finished two districts of the eighteen districts..."

Time flies by quickly, and the ten-year covenant is less than a day away.

Tomorrow it is.

The wind of today's garden blows particularly gentlely, blowing gently on people's bodies like a spring breeze.

In the afternoon, the people under the tree rarely carried it quietly, and their eyes seemed to be watching some news on the communication in their hands.

Mo Hui was looking at the system panel, there was still so much less than 100 million plants in the spiritual power added value, he could break through the 10 billion spiritual power mark, and when the other nine worms had all risen to the fourth order, the last worm was being forced to rest by him, and it had been almost four months since the last bad species had eaten any food.

The soft bad seed seemed to be hungry, constantly squirming in his hands, and at the same time, the hungry spiritual power boldly launched an attack on its master, vainly trying to devour the master's spiritual power.

But they were pressed down one by one by Mo Hui Shore.

And if the worm can't reach the third order, the golden seed has not been able to break through the first to second level and grow into a seedling, and the effect of soothing spiritual power cannot grow.

Because when the parasitic species is about to reach the third order, there is an extra line of words below.

[The next stage, strong reproductive ability. With golden seedlings, you can get tens of millions of 'soldiers and horses' in an instant. Note: There are established conditions for obtaining reproductive capacity.

At the same time, a related prompt appeared under the golden seedling.

[The next stage can activate and assist reproduction, and it has a miraculous effect with parasitic species.]

[However, because the auxiliary reproduction ability is too strong, if the auxiliary reproduction is a parasitic species, it is recommended that the host break through the mental power of 10 billion in a short period of time and upgrade to the SSS level as soon as possible to avoid dying due to strong backlash.

Hurry up to today, there are still 100 million plants left.

The number of 100 million plants per square meter also requires at least 100 million square kilometers, which is 100 kilometers, which with his ability alone cannot be completed this afternoon, and it will not affect much overall.

So he slowed down, and seeing this old merchant was also happy in his heart, thinking that it was always good that he was no longer so desperate.

The old merchant hurriedly came over to report the task he gave to the old merchant some time ago.

"The 10,000 warehouses are all placed in the villages of the eighteen districts, each warehouse has six million seeds, more than 2,000 villages, and each village has an average of five warehouses, which are scattered in the four general directions of the east, west, south and north of the village, as well as the central position, absolutely enveloping the entire strain-thicket area."

That day, outsiders said that he was giving the old merchant a holiday, how could he really give him a holiday, he went to work on this matter. Don't look at this is not a big matter, it is really not small, it is a big effort for the steward to find out all the villages and arrange people to settle in each village.