99

Chapter 99

◇ Happy Garden ◇

Lie to people.

Just seven months later.

In front of the nutrient solution factory, people happily gathered in the front, this day the garden all took a day off, because the garden has to pay salaries!! And this day is when the nutrient solution factory is all built!!

They also have their own nutrient solution factory in District 18!

The workers all gathered in groups of three or five happily.

The people of the escort team are still on duty from a distance, and in the past few months, especially in the last month, they have captured no less than ten people, all of them carrying super lethal weapons that should not be in the eighteenth district, and some of them are coming for the newly built nutrient solution factory.

During this period, the nutrient solution factory suffered no less than five attacks, and the garden was attacked no less than twenty times, not to mention the private blockage, seeing that the garden was getting better and better, the Lan family was chasing and attacking everywhere, and the actions of the demon family became more and more extreme, like a counterattack before death, which can destroy one by one.

The group of people in the interstellar prison that was still under construction seemed to be a little afraid of the warden of Lin Prison, and they were not attacked.

Lin Guo brought people to the front of the nutrient solution factory to soak in joy.

This lively atmosphere that had not been seen for a long time also made him faintly moved.

The tree in front of the interstellar prison has also successfully developed to about a dozen trees, and when he came, Lin Guo specially let people hold a seedling more than one meter tall behind him, walking behind him, and it was very windy.

If you see it, there is no indifference.

Everyone looked at the Robinia seedlings behind him, with envy in their eyes, this is a unique plant of the warden, and the owner gave it to the warden, and no one else had this treatment.

But there was no jealousy, because who let the family be the first to lend money to the owner of the garden, and gave it without saying a word, it is said that it is still such a large amount of money, which is all the possessions of the warden.

And they also heard that the warden came from the tenth district to the eighteenth district to come to their gardener. For this alone, the warden is a little different from everyone here.

The prison guards who followed were patrolling the outside of the factory, and after the prison director really circled around the factory and got the envious eyes of everyone, he thought that this felt quite good, so he went around the factory again and successfully won the envious eyes of more people.

"It's coming, everyone comes to get their number plates, and when the name will be called, come and get the money."

"And before receiving money, you can calculate your own money in your heart, don't go home and find that the amount of money is not right, everyone's time is precious, you can save some time to make money, then you can earn a little more, so if you find that the money is wrong, we can solve it on the spot."

Everyone ran up excitedly, and the old merchant took a group of six sons to maintain order, and everyone shouted happily.

"Don't worry, we all calculated last night, just wait to get the money!"