120

Chapter 120

◇ Slander? To give evidence!

There is a long list of people in the back, all of these ninety-nine people! Moreover, this thousand-year-long unbearable insult against the owner including genitals was actually done by these ninety-nine people present!!

There are 35 districts in the Happy Community, and now each district has a fixed 3,500 households, each household with one to ten people, while the local households in the 18th district are mostly more than five people, 80% of the other districts are one person, and the remaining 20% are more than two to three people without more than five people.

These ten years of garden development.

So far, the number of garden staff alone has grown to 120,000, plus nearly 150,000 family members such as women, children, the elderly, and children.

It can be said that unconsciously, the garden has developed to the population and scale of a medium-sized city, and has developed quite grandly.

At this time, they all gathered tightly around this square of less than 10,000 people, with serious faces.

There is only one word in people's hearts at this time, and that is unforgivable!

The unforgiveness of those who hurt and slander, who vainly try to destroy the garden!

Those who vainly try to destroy the garden in the name of slandering the owner are unforgivable!

In particular, the people in this are the staff in the garden.

I don't know when, the atmosphere at the scene was already quite serious.

Most of the ninety-nine people who had to refute had already turned pale when Lao Shang uttered a series of words.

There is only one thought in their heads, how did they know that the transaction existed, didn't the people over there say that the news must not be leaked. The rest of the people were still unknown, but after a while, they suddenly remembered something, and their faces turned red, and then white.

Qingqing Baibai is not lively.

The old merchant asked everyone directly behind him: "Now dismiss you on the grounds that you are slandering the honor and reputation of the garden, and that you have deficiencies in virtue, what else can you say?"

As soon as they said that they were dismissed, these people panicked, it turned out to be serious, they thought about slandering the owner but they definitely did not think about the possibility of being dismissed and leaving the garden.

Where can they go without the garden?

After a person in front of him panicked, he suddenly said: "You have no evidence, you can't prove that we have made deals with people in private, spreading slander and spreading that the owner of the garden has been reduced to an ordinary ability and can no longer hatch mutant plants!"

"We don't recognize it!" He said, looking at the others behind him.

His eyes looked indifferently in the direction of the center of the garden, where the owner lived, but the owner did not come for such a major matter. In this way, he strengthened his inner conjecture even more, they actually had no evidence, they were just guessing.

Dismiss them just by guessing, they are not convinced!

The others were also stunned, and quickly reacted, their mouths rushing to say unconvinced.