100

Chapter 100

◇ False garden incident ◇

Forgot that Lin Heo came to the 18th district, this is not hitting the iron plate.

Liuzi saw from a distance in front of the square table where there were not many people, and now a group of people gathered, including those with dark figures, as well as tall figures, relatively healthy and fair complexions.

The old merchant beckoned to him to call the old shore to come and solve this matter, and there were also capable people in this group of people looking for trouble, and he was afraid that he would not be able to calm the field himself.

But he was still a little hesitant, because the warden had just come over with pet saplings.

"How could I give him a thousand star coins less." The staff member in charge of accounting for the group of people pointed to the salaries of the personnel in his equipment and described the situation to the warden with an excited expression, "This is impossible, because I pay each sum strictly according to the above amount, and in my memory there is no salary less than two thousand one in the garden."

He pointed to a group of people, "It is strange that there is indeed no one in this group whose amount is higher than two thousand one, and the lowest is less than one thousand star coins. "The mood of the staff is still relatively problematic, and sanity is still there.

After listening to the words of the staff, Lin Guo turned to a group of 'troublemakers', first falling on the front person, and then the cold and playful eyes fell on everyone behind, and the taller and stronger prison guards were already watching from the side.

"Your name?" He asked.

The hearts of those who were seen by those eyes felt like they were smashed to the bottom of the sea by the other party, but the heavy heart jumped faster and faster and faster.

Although Lin Heo did not name names, everyone knew who he was asking, including the person being asked.

Lin Heo asked the leader.

The leader thought that a warden of the eighteenth district had something to be afraid of, but he did not come out for a while, and under the gloomy oppression of the other party, he was red and red.

Lin Heo didn't get an answer, and he was a little impatient.

The person behind hurriedly handed over the name.

The staff whispered, "Hu Xuanzhi." Hearing

his name, Hu Xuanzhi only felt a cold in his heart, as if he had been lit to a cave, motionless.

Lin Guo laughed, let people put him down without saying a word, his face and nose immediately bleed, his chin was removed, people couldn't shout if they wanted to, and dragged people to kneel in front of him, and the onlookers were suddenly silent when they saw it.

It's all ordinary people, how many people have seen this kind of scene.

Lao Shang originally wanted to ask Mo to come back to the shore, but he immediately choked in his stomach, Lao Shang finally could sleep peacefully, just rest for a while, this kind of trifle... Still don't bother him.

At that time, let the warden go and talk to Lao Shore about things, but he will not mix.

"Is it your real name?" Lin Heo asked again.

With his chin raised, the prison guard picked up Hu Xuanzhi's.

Hu Xuanzhi has some skills in the end, or he would not have been sent by the demon family to the eighteenth district to do this.