65

Chapter 65

◇ Welcome to District 18 ◇

【Ah!! I've arrived!! District 18 really lives up to its name, this daytime sky is not generally dark, I didn't pay attention to the smell of cinder for a while, and the few upstairs paid attention to wearing protective clothing.

Looking back early in the morning is not the shore live broadcast room is lively, some people show off that they want to come to the green forest, but most of them are still sour.

But I still desperately depend on the live broadcast room to see them dazzle in front of them, and I don't know what I am trying to do here.

[I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming to the legendary green forest surrounded by poisonous bushes in the eighteenth district!!] Is everyone waiting for me!

【Hahaha, I'm here too! 】 Where is the anchor, I want to meet the anchor real person!

【Alas, I am also excited to reach my destination, waiting for me in front of me.】

Just when everyone couldn't help but look at the 'sarcasm/sour dots' on the upper floors,

when a more joyful comment was swiped out below. 【Ahhh!! I've arrived!! District 18 really lives up to its name, this daytime sky is not generally dark, I didn't pay attention to the smell of cinder for a while, and the few upstairs paid attention to wearing protective clothing.

This comment pulled all the people who noticed it from the excitement and dreams to reality, because of the live broadcast of the anchor, they all had to forget the barren and dark original appearance of the eighteenth district.

The secret prayer of the young man who was busy as soon as he got off the spaceship hoped that the green forest would be the same as what he saw in the live broadcast room, otherwise he would lose a lot.

Zhou Zai is also the anchor under the Comet Group platform, but he belongs to the cold joke channel, which is also a cold joke.

But Zhou Zai found that the audience laughed when other anchors finished speaking, and his cold joke was really cold, so cold that the only fans below were gone after speaking.

It's too hard to be a streamer.

Then at this time, a kind audience saw that he was too miserable to give him an idea, let him rub some of the traffic of today's top streamers, and simply change careers, he is really not suitable for being a cold joke anchor.

This kid is real, saying that it is a cold joke or really a serious joke to tell some jokes that are colder than the snow in the Arctic to frostbite the audience, the audience wants a cold joke with a comedic effect, and the anchor has a contrast to make people laugh, this kid can fire that is really strange.

So Zhou Zai honestly went to find the top anchor today, and the result was stunned.

Old man subway looking at mobile phone.

He looked at the strange man who occupied almost all the news sections and was confused, who is this man, the top Lance? He searched for a long time on the news panel before finally finding the news of Lance's new song in a small corner, knowing that this Lord used to be a frequent visitor to the big center panel of the news panel.

He was immediately shocked.

He studied the cold joke some time ago, and really didn't pay attention to the news, but this look doesn't matter when he looks at what this star top stream Lance has done during this time, this series of operations, the speed of this fire, this ability, he almost burned incense for this top stream on the spot.