36

Chapter 36

◇ Who sees the 'wrong' person ◇

Tell the game, who enters the game, who automatically enters the game, and who finally discovers the game.

It is convenient to hand over with the internal line at any time.

Lan Qing said, "No need, maybe I looked at the wrong person." The other party was the first surprise he saw wrong, and he noticed that the original second-ranked anchor became the winner, and things turned out to be exactly as he had predicted.

The other party can't even survive and fight on such a small platform, even if he has peerless talent and ability, he can't survive in District One.

It was he who thought wrong, the other party was just a small anchor. Under the cold white walls of the ward, Lanqing lay on the bed, because of the extensive skin damage of her face and body at the same time, only a pair of self-deprecating green eyes faintly revealed on the gauze.

But it's funny that he had such a ridiculous idea before, and even thought that the appearance of the other party could bring some changes to the thirteenth district and the first district.

The No. 23 guard suddenly felt energetic and shocked.

Looking at the wrong person? Isn't the subtext of this sentence ... The informant valued by the internal bargaining officer actually betrayed the excellent internal bargaining officer!

Number 23 The guards were horrified.

Has the demagogic capacity on the protesters' side reached such a terrifying level? Even the capable people sent can give them a complete demagoguery to betray them?!

At this time, the voice of number 24 suddenly came, and number 23 looked away.

No. 24 Guard Zheng recommended to the internal negotiation officer: "I recommend the Lansi anchor of the Blue Whale platform, which is a good anchor and very popular. 24's eyes were full of expectation.

There is also the number 24 Guard is saying what the hell recommends.

The brain boomed, and the No. 23 guard listened to these words like listening to the ancient music of the sky, and the trance was even more shocked.

What exactly are the negotiators and the No. 24 guard talking about?

Lan Qing thought about the name of Lance, this person is not only famous in the first to fifth districts and above the thirteenth district, he has also heard of it, and heard the other party's songs.

A unique star who can be influential from District 13 to District 1, and many people around him also listen to this person's songs.

But the other party's ability is not a 'special' that can attract the focus of his attention, just like the green anchor's special 'powerful' ice-breaking ability that can actually change the existing situation.

But he finally accepted the other party's suggestion and planned to take a fresh look at this Lance's 'ability'.

If there are Lance fans among the protesters, it can play a certain role in stabilizing the dangerous situation between the upcoming 'two major zones' and reducing the volcanic eruption-like collision firepower.

There is no way around this.

No. 23 Guard Misty handed over the communication again, but this time the other party directly asked him to open the platform instead of him, click to enlarge and open the privacy public function, and the huge live broadcast screen was the size of a wall and appeared in front of the three people.