145

Chapter 145

◇ Incubation of 999 mutant seedlings!!!

It's all crazy, that's right!

The live broadcast was very successful, and for the suppliers who were owed by the garden, they swept away the merchants' past shrewdness and kindness, and promised the garden month and month to repay the loan after the month and month of the near-indefinite repayment request, and also warmly invited the garden to continue to owe more arrears to purchase other materials.

In order to build a harmonious society together, respond to the call of the garden, help each other and tide over the difficulties together. They thought that the owner was bleeding so much, and they didn't count this as bleeding, so they should fill the gardener's brocade.

And the price is low, almost equivalent to the cost price, they only earn a shipping fee.

Mo Hui squinted and asked people to write down all the names of this group of merchants who gave garden love, and hung them on the announcement for everyone to see.

Everyone originally thought that there were only a few that were less than the number of slaps, but at first glance, there were as many as three hundred!

The merchants who caused everyone to feel that they all took the wrong medicine today, one by one, they became kinder, and the mosquitoes that sucked human blood became so humane.

They remember that these merchants did not have this attitude when they first went to buy things, but they have to say that their behavior still attracted a good impression from the public, and the items in the store were also sold faster than other stores, and the demand exceeded the supply.

This made the peers who were still 'stingy' and "ridiculed" at the merchants in front of them who rushed to the past were anxious after seeing the dividend, and seeing each other surpass themselves step by step.

They also rushed to the garden to 'deliver' materials, materials were in short supply, and there was a batch of miserly merchants and a large number of people who were willing to spit out themselves at affordable prices, and the garden that had always been calm was silent and happy to accept all the orders.

The red-eyed people who joined in the rear naturally could not receive such strong high returns from the people in front, and only got a little soup and soup water. But after tasting this last bit of soup, a group of people even regretted why their brains didn't open up earlier.

It's even more how much money the group of people in front of them have to make.

And the people who woke up later, they really followed the herd, and they could only smell the fishy smell of the soup.

Because in addition to the first three hundred gardens, the thousands that followed behind are none of them, and then bid on the announcement, even if a merchant pays a large price, the garden is still cold-blooded, and even the punctuation marks of the merchant are stunned and did not hang on the announcement.

However, a merchant directly bleed and almost lost the company, and the garden hung the name of the other party at the end of the three hundred houses. But if this company is so cruel to itself, it is still a minority, and there is only this one.

This made a group of people behind look at the sigh, a group of interstellar people watching the sigh at the same time, the front three hundred families are even more cool and embarrassed, and the back of their ass also seems to be cool and squish.

Others have lost all the paper to wipe their butts, so they got a place behind the tip of their ass tail... I don't know whether to rejoice or rejoice.

The merchants with cool breeze are ruthless, but the merchants feel that the behavior of the garden is more ruthless to themselves.