15

Chapter 15

◇ Opportunity comes

There is a profitable job, they can do it or not, just work for one day, the salary is the same as the salary of one day of work at the construction site, ten stars

The probability that the seeds

that are placed in the store consignment can be purified out of seedlings will be more than 80%, but the purification rate of different levels of ability

is different.

However, the best purification rate of known A-level capable people is only ten percent, and it takes a day to purify one seedling.

But these seeds will all be 100% 'purified' in his hands.

Although he is still at the speed of purifying one in three days, with the help of golden seedlings, he has been able to 'purify' a seedling in two days.

Moreover, don't forget that his current level is still the lowest low-energy level F level in the eyes of ordinary people.

Later, he grows to E, D, C, and even B, A, and S... SSS, coupled with the almost terrifying amount of spiritual power speed when golden seedlings completely evolved into golden trees...

With the double buff bonus, he is simply incomparable.

He is now perfectly accessible to the ideal state of differentiation.

One seedling in two days, fifteen seedlings a month. One strain of differentiation plus awakening consciousness can add thirty experiences and two spiritual powers.

In a month, you will gain at least four hundred and fifty experience points, plus thirty spiritual powers.

Open the panel.

Mo Hui Shore Grade: 3 (240/270) Grade;

Upper limit of mental power: 1000;

Current mental power level: 12;

Just one seedling is still missing to reach level four.

If there is no accident and the normal progress is followed, then the mental power can reach the E-level state after three months.

And by the time the Robinia seedlings can be transplanted to the soil after half a year, his grade can already be upgraded to at least level 5.

And a year later, the locust grew up. A plant's sowing task can increase spiritual power by 10, then spiritual power should soon reach at least D level.

Good, good, this is the normal upgrade state.

Although the progress will be slower in the early stage, the more it will be developed as the base slowly unfolds, and then develops according to the geometry, it will only get faster and faster... Faster and faster... Infinitely larger.

The future can be expected, the future can be expected.

-

Half a year later.

The live streaming platform was overjoyed.

The empty space around the second-story cabin has expanded outward, and tens of thousands of people can stand in a circle on it.

A lot of black soot fell on the roof and walls;

On the blank ground, many plastic sheds have been built, but under the basins are astonishing rows and rows of greenery. They are uneven, some of them have just sprouted, some have reached calf height, some are one person tall, and some are even nearly two meters tall!