69

Chapter 69

◇ Robinia forest, flowers bloom ◇

He thought, this group of people are really lucky to see the beautiful

posture of the flowers blooming for the first time

"Hello Uncle Jiang, I'll go back when I finish grabbing the ticket, Uncle Jiang and Uncle Liu will wait for me for a while." Uncle Jiang returned to the room to put the shower on it, and Zhou Zai begged to say to him.

Uncle Jiang and Uncle Liu are two old men, these days they wait until the tourists are enough, they always consciously stay to help Mo return to the shore to water, Mo Hui'an knows that they are guilty of selling more than other beautiful young people, worried that they will fire them, so they acquiesced to the actions of the two.

Uncle Jiang's temper is very good, just smile and say nothing, he and Uncle Liu have very few words, but recently there has been a lot more smile.

In fact, Zhou Zai lived in Uncle Jiang's house for these seven days... next to it.

It's okay to have the old merchant's movable sign protecting it during the day, but this night is not safe for the dolls that have not suffered much from the upper district.

During this famine, it is difficult to ensure that no one has any bad intentions, he and Uncle Liu are lucky to be taken in when they are old and find a job to support their families.

Thinking that in the past few days, several people have come to look for jobs but have all been rejected by the main family, the two cherish this hard-won job more and more.

But this man, if he is hungry and crazy, don't look at the day, and if the string in his heart collapses one day, he can do anything.

It just so happened that Uncle Liu also came in to put a shower, took a silent look, and quietly walked to the other side to water the newly come out seedlings, while Uncle Jiang went to the main sapling.

Each basin is marked with a small sign, and a small sign is hung on the front side of the sign, which shows that the green one has been poured today, and the yellow one that has not yet been poured.

Now new seedlings are planted into the soil every day, but perhaps because of the soil, the seedlings are always prone to crooked in the early stages.

Even with the help of support, there will be soft soil, roots sneaking out of the soil, it seems that the green plants do not like the soil under their feet in every possible way to escape, even do not want to adapt, want to return to the potted plant to receive the best purified water, the best purified soil.

This causes the plant to fall crookedly even after removing the scaffold when it reaches adulthood. In this case, the foundation needs to be manually straightened, carefully dug the pit a little deeper, replanted, and filled with soil again, covering the root system in the soil to increase solidity, so that the root system can be caught into the soil and extended downward to grow firmly to prevent the tree from falling down in the future.

Now Uncle Jiang has some eyesight, and at a glance, he knows which small green plants are making demons, although it is not guaranteed to be ten, but it can definitely be eight or nine and ten, and when he peels off the surface soil, he can see a bunch of immature root systems that are to be hidden but have nowhere to be placed.

"Brother Shore, it's still two minutes until midnight." In the past seven days, he listened to the old businessmen call Brother Shore and the workers call Boss, but he felt that Brother Shore was more cordial, so he also tried to call Brother Shore.