6

Chapter 6

◇ Go to the park

Then overnight, the

white bones will be covered with a thick layer of soot, and the white bones will completely disappear from people's view.

Someone looked back at the title of the first day: "What is the species of Thorn family and is there any difference from colonies?" "The emerald green look is somewhat similar to the colony of aquatic plants.

The vivid and vivid green color seems to make the breathing around me fresher when I see it.

The person who asked was trying to be C-level, and he was obviously curious and surprised.

The C-level ability is a person from the tenth district, but with his extraordinary talent, he is now studying at the best university in the fifth region of the empire.

Unlike what he imagined, after coming to the fifth district, he suffered an unprecedented setback here as a proud C-level ability.

Now that he is on vacation at home, it is also a time to organize his thoughts.

To be honest, he was a little depressed under the strong blow, but he had to act indifferent in front of his relatives. Then when browsing the Internet, I found this arrogant and unique anchor.

Obviously in the poorer lower district, he has no ability, but he is even more arrogant than the high-level B-level ability in the fifth district.

Because he didn't understand, he was curious about the source of the other party's confidence.

But I didn't expect to give such a big surprise to the C-level ability.

A weird guy live streaming!?

There is also a gap between those with C-level abilities and those with C-level abilities.

And the higher up, the huge gap in spiritual power will make the gap between the same level look bigger and bigger.

He is at the bottom of the C-level ability.

The huge watershed between spiritual power began to appear from the C level.

Grade D is still only a gap of 100 to 1,000, and by Level C, it is already a huge gap of 1,000 to 10,000.

Among the students of the same level, the C-level ability strives to purify the seeds, but only one out of a hundred can be purified.

The hatchability rate of 1% is simply pitiful, and the person in front of him who may come from the ability below the tenth district, if he is not mistaken, the other party seems to have a hundred percent hatchability.

From the very beginning when he entered the live broadcast room, he noticed that compared to the simple and terrifying bedroom of the able. The pots that purify the seeds are also special petri dishes that do not meet the specifications of major universities.

It's just an ordinary flower pot.

There are three pots in total, one of which has sprouted and the other two that appear to have two seeds.

In addition, not to mention seeing the seed storage utensils that are commonly measured in tons in the rooms of the able, no matter how many seeds have not been seen in this small space.

Without any equipment and nutrients, it is 100% hatchability!

What an amazing hatchability!

It even made the C-level ability people wonder if this person was a monster boss who sneaked from the first area of the monster to the lower area.