12

Chapter 12

◇ Blonde Sprout

Montenegro Mining Area Small Group

"Brother Kishi is still alive." In the evening, when the family returned, Dailiu said to the family.

He carefully poured water into everyone's bowl in proportion, making sure that no one would have more and no less.

Such meticulous living streams have always done well at home.

But everyone drank the water without lifting their heads, received the nutrients they deserved, and went back to their rooms with a low hum.

Only Daliu's eldest brother wiped his mouth after drinking the water, and said absentmindedly: "It's good to be alive." Daliu's

eldest brother has reached the age of marrying a wife, and he has saved a small amount of money in his hands. But it was still far from it, and marrying a wife meant that he had to leave the extended family and build a new and sturdy house on his own.

Otherwise, no one would want to marry their daughter.

For Big Brother, money is far from enough.

Daliu's face was a little bad at everyone's indifferent reaction, and the eldest brother suddenly sighed: "That kid looks very good." It

seems to be a sentence without a beginning or end.

"Next time you see Mo back to the shore and ask him if he is still going back to the mine, otherwise his position will soon be topped." The eldest brother suddenly said again.

As soon as it comes to being at the top of the work, people immediately become spiritual, and people become panicked.

"So what to do? Once the work is topped, there is really no going back. The

eldest brother said: "Then what can be done, cold mix." But he thought in his heart, the coal mine is probably really going to give up that kid, and it is not good to come back in the future.

"Hmm... The next time I meet, I'll tell Brother Kishi.

"Hmm." The eldest brother answered lightly and left.

I will start work at five o'clock tomorrow morning, and it is now nearly twelve o'clock at night. They have to rest as much as possible to save enough physical strength, otherwise they will not be so kind to get tired in the coal mine.

For Mo to return to the shore, the eldest brother still admired him a little in his heart for telling him the truth.

Dare to leave the stall not working, hanging the mine, and finally the person disappears directly, he should not have this guts in his life.

He suddenly remembered and forgot to ask Daliu what was the current situation of Mo Hui Ashore.

For such a long time, the little deposit he had saved before should have been spent by now. And I heard that this kid has recently spent a lot of money for that kind of kid.

"Young man, don't regret it in the end." He said in his heart that if he lost his job and lost his dream, people would not be wasted.

It was early in the morning on the second day of the stream, and he rushed out without looking back, but he reached the house full of coal ash. He realized that he seemed to have forgotten to ask Brother Kishi the location of his new home.

He touched his head in distress.

When he said yesterday that he wanted to send Brother Kishi, Brother Kishi didn't let him send it.