71

Chapter 71

◇ New varieties of sea buckthorn tree ◇

Its fruits can be made into nutrient solution.

But obviously the third court does not lick at all, and the people in the second court are betting on when they can lick people with their dean's ability.

The purpose of the Second House.

We must be the dog with the sharpest sense of smell, can have insensitive eyes but must learn to smell the most delicious fruit, and achieve it for this.

"But when we find a new owner, we will be the most loyal dog who will accumulate wealth for the owner and himself, the so-called loyal dog of conscience who will become the most inflamed!"

Everyone in the second house was gathered, and the deputy second dean spoke passionately on it: "And now that we have found a new master, it is time to abandon the incompetent old master!"

"Abandon the old Lord! Abandon the old Lord! The crowd shouted, just listening to the lines like an evil fanatic.

The atmosphere of the second house has arrived, and under some mobilization, it has successfully adjusted from the mood of flattery and the first court, ready to accept a new life.

The people of the Second House began to excitedly discuss their future goals and, under the leadership of the Dean, began to make plans for the next step.

Although the three courts seemed to see through their dangerous thoughts and rejected them, this did not prevent them from sticking them or from approaching Mo Hui shore through the three courts.

And it turns out that the purpose of their second institute is the best quality in the entire scientific research institute and human beings, and you can see how comfortable their second institute is now.

Throughout the history of mankind and the entire history of scientific research institutes, as the oldest existence, in the overlap of major leadership rights of the first and third courts, the second court still stands firmly in the long river of history and has never collapsed, like a living cross monument that can withstand the test.

The so-called inflammation is followed, do not care about false names, and lose arrogance, so that you can lower your head and pick up the gold and power on the ground.

The weak three houses cannot fight them.

The deputy second dean felt that his sense of smell this time was very keen, he smelled that Mo Hui'an, a newly rising emerging representative figure, was already unstoppable, coupled with the foundation that the second institute had brewed for many years, the scientific research institute would inevitably usher in an era that belonged to the second institute alone.

Under the leadership of the Second Institute, the scientific research institute will also move to a new historical high, enter a new political and business circle, and reach the peak of its rights.

Yes, their hungry appetite no longer allows them to continue to stay in the military circle, and the nature of the Green Plant Research Institute is actually subordinate to the category of soldiers. The subordinate personnel of scientific research institutes are soldiers, and the subordinates and tools of politicians are the lowest level of serving the people, and fighting for the people's lives on the most dangerous frontline.

The work-related injury allowance received by the incapacitated is a military allowance, but this subsidy is insignificant compared to decades of high-risk and high-disability work.

Moreover, the dysfunctional ability does not need this part of the subsidy after entering the psycho and continuing to be squeezed to the last ability. The subsidy is also administered by psychiatric institutions that care for the deranged.