25

Chapter 25

◇ The situation is not good ◇

Then he is not banned by the platform, how he wants to proceed to the next step, this step can almost be regarded as a rogue operation.

The charter has already watched the excitement in the backstage of the live broadcast room, as if now the live broadcast room is reprimanding Fang Qiong, and the person who is in the spotlight is him.

He clenched his fists in front of his chest, and everything was stable!

The B-class big guy laughed silently when he turned around, and his arrogant eyebrows smiled with disdainful contempt and pride.

Subtle lip shape: Sure, fools!

The live broadcast room thought that after being deceived by Mo Hui Shore, he was angry, his anger erupted, and everyone shouted with indignation.

[Crusade against him! ] Crusade anchor back is not shore!

【Fake anchor close the account! 】

[Fake anchors deceive the public's anchors get out of the platform! ] The anchor turns back and does not get out of the shore!

Looking at this situation, it's going to be over, Guangyu thought.

It's big, but how can this be extinguished.

Guangyu quickly ran back to the live broadcast room in a panic, not even observing the situation: "Brother, you really have a way, don't lie to me." Now everyone can't hold on. Anyway

, he couldn't think of any countermeasures to face this situation.

But he only got a sentence from Mo Hui Shore: "What's the hurry."

"Not in a hurry, how can it not be in a hurry." Guangyu's mouth was about to burst into flames, and he was really dying.

He told himself in his heart that he must not be in a hurry or panic, but he couldn't control it!

Guangyu now truly experienced the mood that the emperor was not in a hurry and the eunuchs were anxious.

In the live broadcast room, Mo Hui'an was still directing his workers to carefully transplant other plants that could be planted into the soil.

It was very calm, and even changed the title in a good mood.

Seeing him like this, Guangyu was even more anxious. "Oh, I really called you brother. Or tell me about your plan first, so that I can have a bottom in my heart."

Mo Huian clicked the title of the live broadcast room.

He looked up at the headline with a capital letter - welcome everyone in half a year to visit the Black Mountain Mining Area in District 18, let the green plants sprinkle the stars like stars, and plant the starlight garden.

People stuttered.

Half...... Visiting in half a year?

The sudden headline impact, the brain did not react to this reflex arc for a while.

Then his handsome face turned bloodshot and red, slowly rising little by little, like the color of pig liver.

If you visit in half a year, you will visit when you are gone!

Red seemed to erupt from his mouth, and he almost roared.

What was going on in Brother Shore's mind at this time?