82

Chapter 82

◇ The mountain rain is coming ◇

"Tomorrow will depend on you." Mo returned to the shore apologetically.

"It's like a vacation here, it's too cool."

"Who says it's not, if you can always live here, it would be beautiful to move your family here."

"You still dream of such a place, we can't live in it for the rest of our lives." Another guard said.

Mo Hui had just returned from the poison bush, the tent of the escort team was scattered in the restricted area in an encirclement, and two unduty guards were sitting cross-kneeled chatting about home, not wanting to be heard by Mo Hui Shore.

The two are not ordinary people, Mo Hui shore only took one step forward, the two instantly looked at the place where the sound was made, their fingers were placed on their waist, and their bodies were bent like leopards in the jungle.

After seeing that it was Mo who returned to the shore, the two lowered their hands, hoping that he would not misunderstand, "Get used to it." The

two put their hands behind them, and Mo returned to the shore to say that there was nothing to do, and thanked the two that this time was hard.

Since the escort came, Mo Hui shore was short of manpower that could purify seeds, didn't this be sent, and under the eager consent of Mau Yaoyang and the nod of Guard No. 23, the escort team on duty patrol responsible for guarding and protecting everyone was filled with labor workers to purify seeds when they were not on duty.

When the day is not idle, it is very hard.

When the two heard it, they quickly shirked not hard or hard, these days they ate every day for free to eat this soft locust flower to relieve hunger, and there was a sweet taste of locust flower water every day, how dare they.

The immortals have not lived such a good life, they are too late to thank them, and they are afraid that Mo will not let them do this good work. Once back to before liberation, and then back to the days of daily nutrient solution.

Even if it is a high-grade nutrient solution, the taste is really impossible to say, where there is this ready-made soft glutinous sweet and delicious. In the end, I was afraid that Mo would think that they were really tired when they returned to the shore, and the two did not rest and chatted, and immediately got up and went to help.

The neat action is unambiguous, and Mo Hui Ashore really believes that they are not tired.

It's just that the speaker is undoubtedly interested in how to take care of such a large forest in the future when there is no one, and this problem has been constantly haunting his mind with the expansion of the Robinia Forest recently? Thinking of this question, Mo Hui Shore fell his gaze deeply into the depths of the garden.

The words of the two were like dragonflies dotting water, opening the heavy fog that lingered above his head.

For the people, the revival of green plants is something that benefits the planet, benefits all living species, and benefits all mankind. But he has always only set his sights on transforming the land, limited to the land.

He seems to have found a solution.

With the help of the guards, the pressure on the four-person group suddenly lightened, and even the seeds purified by the group could not be transplanted until Mo returned to the shore to reclaim new land.

But after the 80,000 square meters of Robinia forest of nearly 90,000 square meters was planted, it was already three months later, because the remaining fifty or so Robinia trees in the middle were also sown, and new Robinia trees began to bloom.