23

hapter 23

◇ The employer is crazy! ◇

"You mean the streamer is fake?" The brush trumpet collapsed a little: "How is it possible, so freshman

supervisors and auditors are busy doing a mess, and there is no space to deal with superfluous things."

The historic server was down for an hour, and the platforms in the first to tenth districts were also affected, and there was a rare lag of half an hour, and the whole platform was shaken.

An hour ago.

The Robinia planted by Mohui successfully survived in the soil, and did not show any wilting in the previous three hours, and it was in good spirits and caused a sensation on the whole network.

It is well known that there is a common sense. When the green vegetation is planted in the soil layer, the leaves will generally appear wilted and yellowed after one hour. At two hours, the leaves will fall. After three hours, the trees will wither rapidly, as if some terrible monster has destroyed all their vitality.

The soil is like suffering a curse that cannot produce greenery.

A plant that has been destroyed will turn into a dry dead tree in front of everyone. Dry branches, dry branches and leaves, the lines on them are like the folds on the hands of an old man.

But after the first hour of malaise, the tree in front of him became more and more energetic after the next two hours. It appears to have been fully adapted to trace toxicity in the soil.

There is no inadaptability.

No way!

The text has been edited.

The finger of the brush trumpet pressed on the button to send the message could not be pressed.

In reality, he abruptly got up from the ground and stood in place, but his face was full of confusion. Because of the shock caused by the shock, he jerked forward and lay in front of the screen.

It's like confirming what just happened.

However, the tall, vivid green plant full of vigor is standing quietly in the focus of the camera, proudly looking down at his panicked expression.

How could such a ridiculous thing happen!

In order to celebrate that he was about to enter the stage of the tenth district, the charter specially came to a celebration banquet in advance and invited some friends. The taste is a must, mainly because the price is expensive and the noodles.

After eating and drinking, I pinched the point into the live broadcast room to see the charter of the good show, and at this time, I only felt that five thunders hit the top.

Hallucination? But no.

The Robinia leaves suddenly swayed gently in the wind, but the beautiful green plants that stood quietly seemed to laugh at all his previous self-righteousness, ridiculous actions.

No, no, it's not over yet. He shook his head, the dull feeling that made his breathing nervous.

He looked at the time 21, three hours before the end.

His mood slowly eased.

Everything can go according to the original plan, although there are some mistakes from what was previously thought, but there are not many mistakes. It's just one more that can survive in the soil.

It doesn't matter if you survive in the soil or in the bonsai, you can make it all fake!

The charter came faster than anyone sobered. He immediately sent a message to the brush trumpet, and then carefully turned out the name of the correspondent, took a deep breath, and contacted the B-grade big guy marked above.